JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
If it was you or me, we would be sitting in jail right now. "Honest officer, I though there were blanks in the gun"

I wonder what she did to piss him off.

He is known for blowing a gasket now and then.

Really isn't he guilty he should be in jail not looking for houses in the Hamptons ! The I didn't know excuse doesn't apply to us common folks this is total BS . I didn't know officer thought it had horns not a excuse frag his A$$ set the example for those overpaid idiots !

All you all are way over-thinking this. Crux of the matter:

"Furthermore I hired a 24 year-old satanist idiot who posts on-line videos of herself expressing her desire for sexual gratification in the most crude and graphic way instead of an armorer with almost no experience, an assistant director (who handed me the loaded weapon) who has been fired for having an accidental discharge on previous movies, and I hired scabs instead of fixing the unsafe conditions which made my crew members refuse to work due to it being an unsafe set. "
(FIFY)

The closest is Dennis the Hitman in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
Well, based on the description of the character AB sounds like he was perfect for it.....

Dennis is portrayed as a fearmongering and homicidal sadist who never shows mercy towards his targets. He is a vituperative and bloodthirsty assassin who supposedly tries to slaughter SpongeBob and Patrick and prevent them from bringing the crown to King Neptune.

Last Edited:
IMG_3343.jpg

Alec Baldwin says all movie and TV productions that use guns should have a police officer on set to 'monitor weapon safety'

Aloha, Mark
To paraphrase Grace Slick;

"Don't you want somebody to blame,
Wouldn't you love somebody to blame."

Alec Baldwin says all movie and TV productions that use guns should have a police officer on set to 'monitor weapon safety'

Aloha, Mark
Alec Baldwin says a lot of stupid crap, because he is a moron and now has a body count to prove it. F' you A.B. you have no room to open your filthy sewer to speak of "weapon safety", you were scum before 'Dust' and you just bigger scum now. Your say means jack $h!t in my book.

Interesting thought, but I think in reality it's quite a stretch.

Departments don't want to hire more cops just to have them shipped off to movie sets to babysit a bunch of self-absorbed thespians who can't be responsible for themselves.

And guess who gets the finger pointed at them if another "accident" happens? Not the studio, or the producer or the person that caused the harm, but the department that is providing the officer. Lawsuits galore that us taxpayers have to cover.

I don't see the Police getting behind that.
I don't think the purpose is to actually have popo on sets. IMO the purpose of Azzhole's statement is either to curry favor with the local PD, or, more likely, to reintroduce the concept that only officers are capable of handling firearms properly (which we here know is NOT TRUE on many counts!!!) and therefore are the only people allowed to have/use them.

Yeah, what ever...She's pretty HOT when she's mad!

Okay. NOW, back to your topic.
Nah, not gonna let it go that easily... :s0002:

She's cute, yeah, even when she's mad, but she's a little too big in the butt/thick in the thigh for my tastes...

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads