JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just picked up a Hungarian, haven't shot it yet but 1500 rounds of ammo are on the way and I can't wait to take it out. I am also changing out the buttstock to a solid K-Var.

Now I'm just looking for a nice Norinco Mak 90 to satisfy my AK hunger and I'll be set...Until I find something else I want.

I gotta get another ak. I traded mine for a couple .22 pistols and other things. I miss it but I dont miss the cost of ammo and never being able to shoot it.

Got five, all at different stages of construction, none finished:
- Romanian G (operational, receiver in the white)
- Two Polish Tantals wz.88 (operational, receiver in the white, in bad needs of re-finishing)
- Hungarian AMD65 pistol, awaiting on BATFE to process a Form1, to convert to a SBR.
- Hungarian AMMS Underfolder (finished bending receiver)

In process:
- Bulgarian AK74 fixed stock (I don't really have this one yet; waiting since Oct for Copes to ship; can't wait to get my hands on it)

I have been an AK fan for quite awhile. I had a Chineese machined Norinco underfolder and a side folder. Due to a financial problem< I had to get ride of them. But. wait...I have built 4 rifles and two pistols out of Romy kits. All function fine. The first one I put together was an underfolder and without touching the sights, the first round after It was finished was on paper at 100 yrads. I have a fixed stock, a sidefolder, and a RPK. The two pistols are an 11" barrel and a 9" barrel. The 9" like to breath fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had 5 at one time,all in different calibers,7.62X39,223,5.45X39,308,12ga.I figure at some point Russian ammo is gonna get scarce again,so all I own now is 223 and 308.The 12ga was a Saiga 12c LE only marked gun,I couldn't pass on the profit I was offered on that one...Now,the only one I REALLYREALLY want is an Arsenal milled RPK in 223...

new pics of Tiffany

CIMG0581.jpg

CIMG0584.jpg

If you can only have one not a bad way to go
sadly, i only have one. i should have purchased the romanina aes-10b back in september but i spent my college tuition money on clothing and other useless junk. so i have to suffer with these high prices and only one ak in my closet.

its a norinco nhm-90 in 7.62x39, in our household sks's out number the ak 3 to 1.

yea we have a couple...

005-10.jpg

006-9.jpg
that is my son's

I'm in the middle of building the other 2 but heres a picture of the wife's stock and foregrip
024.jpg

030.jpg
and yes this stock is an old romy stockset... with lots of time into it...:s0155::s0155::s0155:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews