JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Help me spend my money, should I get a 45 ACP Sig220 Elite in DA/SA?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 30 93.8%
  • No, Alec Baldwin killed a woman with a Sig, and are known to have gone off on their own.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's a Sig220?

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
I think you should buy a hellcat pro , a walther pdp and whatever that beretta is that Junior over there can't decide about.
You know, just to make fun of him.
The gun shop guy was a fan of the Hellcat. I'd normally say that $800+ is an expensive plastic pistol, but I just "dropped" $1400 on a plastic HK :s0103:

The problem though, is I don't want any of the crap that Junior is considering.

The gun shop guy was a fan of the Hellcat. I'd normally say that $800+ is an expensive plastic pistol, but I just "dropped" $1400 on a plastic HK :s0103:

The problem though, is I don't want any of the crap that Junior is considering.
I don't want any of those either. When the hellcat came out so many people just dove in . My first thought was " another unique magazine?" Nope .
Walther, not unless it's a tph.
Beretta, 92 variants only please.

I don't want any of those either. When the hellcat came out so many people just dove in . My first thought was " another unique magazine?" Nope .
Walther, not unless it's a tph.
Beretta, 92 variants only please.
At $45 a pop for HK mags, I was contemplating a USP 45 Expert to get two more mags :s0004:

Last Edited:
I have a p220 st with threaded barrel . I almost sold it on here a few times but the $700 offers for the gun and all the goodies that comes with it pushed me to keep it. I have shot is a handfull of times with a supressor with 0 issues.

The P220 has been a great carry pistol for me. For it's size its not too heavy. I carry OWB and can forget it's there.

I have 5 aftermarket Pro-Mag magazine bought from $9.99 -12.99 several years ago. I think it came with 3 factory mags. Never any issues.

The P220 has been a great carry pistol for me. For it's size its not too heavy. I carry OWB and can forget it's there.

I have 5 aftermarket Pro-Mag magazine bought from $9.99 -12.99 several years ago. I think it came with 3 factory mags. Never any issues.
I've got a local leather guy that I'm going to see if he can work up a holster to my liking for my 220.

Is the Sig220 Elite worth adding to the stable as a suppressor host?
Hi:

My most fired gun is a SIG 226 Tacops. For a 45 I went with the FNX-45 Tactical. My SIG suppressor supported both 9mm and 45.

I ended up preferring the FN over the 226 because it was more of an extension of arm and a simpler tool. The FN had all of the controls of the 226 plus a manual safety. It seemed like the FN had a superior design.

My recommendation is to see if you can try or rent an FN and a SIG at the same time and switch between them on the range. You will get very prompt feedback on the gun you prefer.

Steve

Hi:

My most fired gun is a SIG 226 Tacops. For a 45 I went with the FNX-45 Tactical. My SIG suppressor supported both 9mm and 45.

I ended up preferring the FN over the 226 because it was more of an extension of arm and a simpler tool. The FN had all of the controls of the 226 plus a manual safety. It seemed like the FN had a superior design.

My recommendation is to see if you can try or rent an FN and a SIG at the same time and switch between them on the range. You will get very prompt feedback on the gun you prefer.

Steve
Thanks for the recommendation, but I bought a 220 elite and an HK USP 45T a few months ago.