JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just picked up a Hungarian, haven't shot it yet but 1500 rounds of ammo are on the way and I can't wait to take it out. I am also changing out the buttstock to a solid K-Var.

Now I'm just looking for a nice Norinco Mak 90 to satisfy my AK hunger and I'll be set...Until I find something else I want.

I gotta get another ak. I traded mine for a couple .22 pistols and other things. I miss it but I dont miss the cost of ammo and never being able to shoot it.

Got five, all at different stages of construction, none finished:
- Romanian G (operational, receiver in the white)
- Two Polish Tantals wz.88 (operational, receiver in the white, in bad needs of re-finishing)
- Hungarian AMD65 pistol, awaiting on BATFE to process a Form1, to convert to a SBR.
- Hungarian AMMS Underfolder (finished bending receiver)

In process:
- Bulgarian AK74 fixed stock (I don't really have this one yet; waiting since Oct for Copes to ship; can't wait to get my hands on it)

I have been an AK fan for quite awhile. I had a Chineese machined Norinco underfolder and a side folder. Due to a financial problem< I had to get ride of them. But. wait...I have built 4 rifles and two pistols out of Romy kits. All function fine. The first one I put together was an underfolder and without touching the sights, the first round after It was finished was on paper at 100 yrads. I have a fixed stock, a sidefolder, and a RPK. The two pistols are an 11" barrel and a 9" barrel. The 9" like to breath fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had 5 at one time,all in different calibers,7.62X39,223,5.45X39,308,12ga.I figure at some point Russian ammo is gonna get scarce again,so all I own now is 223 and 308.The 12ga was a Saiga 12c LE only marked gun,I couldn't pass on the profit I was offered on that one...Now,the only one I REALLYREALLY want is an Arsenal milled RPK in 223...

new pics of Tiffany

CIMG0581.jpg

CIMG0584.jpg

If you can only have one not a bad way to go
sadly, i only have one. i should have purchased the romanina aes-10b back in september but i spent my college tuition money on clothing and other useless junk. so i have to suffer with these high prices and only one ak in my closet.

its a norinco nhm-90 in 7.62x39, in our household sks's out number the ak 3 to 1.

yea we have a couple...

005-10.jpg

006-9.jpg
that is my son's

I'm in the middle of building the other 2 but heres a picture of the wife's stock and foregrip
024.jpg

030.jpg
and yes this stock is an old romy stockset... with lots of time into it...:s0155::s0155::s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top