JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
sadly, i only have one. i should have purchased the romanina aes-10b back in september but i spent my college tuition money on clothing and other useless junk. so i have to suffer with these high prices and only one ak in my closet.

its a norinco nhm-90 in 7.62x39, in our household sks's out number the ak 3 to 1.

Does "former AK owner" count???

De-banned MAK90 in .223

My SAR-1 @ PR....shot it for 2 years there, 'til the supply of non-magnetic 7.62 dried up..:(

Been wanting another, just because.....but don't wanna pay $700 for a WASR...:confused:

sadly, i only have one. i should have purchased the romanina aes-10b back in september but i spent my college tuition money on clothing and other useless junk. so i have to suffer with these high prices and only one ak in my closet.

its a norinco nhm-90 in 7.62x39, in our household sks's out number the ak 3 to 1.

That's probably the most beautiful AK I've ever seen.

Ikea lights FTW! :s0155:

My ak is all tacticool'd out, and I'm starting to miss the original look. I might just refurbish the ol furniture and bring it back from tacticool

<---- AK fan here (though more of an AR guy). Only one I have at the moment is a WASR 10 but that will change if I ever get the two Yugo underfolders (w/ wood, not plastic no less!) I have on backorder ever show up...

There are a couple of very nice AKs pictured already in this thread, I like where this is going...

Lol, a bunch of guys united with AKs together, sounds familiar.

yes it does....

060128_Peri_wide.hlarge.jpg

and here is a pic of my Romy G... The mag release is really stiff, anyone have an idea on how to loosen that up?

CIMG0303.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top