JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Help me spend my money, should I get a 45 ACP Sig220 Elite in DA/SA?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 30 93.8%
  • No, Alec Baldwin killed a woman with a Sig, and are known to have gone off on their own.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's a Sig220?

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
P220 Dark Elite Tb if you can find one !
1697939339057.png

Here is another option I have one and it is sweet ! This is also a shameless plug for OP and a great price on a rare piece .

I just realized that both the USP and 220 were used in heat. I don't really want a Sig in SAO, that's what my 1911's are for.

Had one, decades ago. Old 'heel clip' magazine retention system. LOVED the gun; had to sell it when I was in school to pay the rent.....

Not sure why I never replaced it. Got a few other nice pistols, to be sure, never went back to SIG,

My favorite pistols were the S&W 3rd generation of pistols. As good magazines have been getting harder to come by and exceedingly exspensive I have moved to Sig. Try buying a oem CS40 magazine and you will pay between 75 to 100$ if you can find them. Sig magazines and parts are still available. I have purchased several sigs and they are nice pistols.

Trigger on the 220 Elite is actually quite good. The HK double action trigger is heavy, and the single action isn't bad.

Out of the two, the Sig has a better trigger.

Gun shop employee: "I was checking in the HK today, and I was thinking, this is not a small gun."

:s0023:

Last Edited:
Here is another option I have one and it is sweet ! This is also a shameless plug for OP and a great price on a rare piece .
Thanks; reading this thread is causing me to question selling this one. I may just hang onto it!