JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yea but the one we have is not a folder, and mounts by the standard rear trunnion...:s0155::s0155::s0155:

Actually mine folds. And it mounts to the standard trunnion. But the one made by ace looks a little different. You'll notice at the end of the stock it has the little flip up bar, sorta saw style. I didn't see that on the ace. Not sure thats it.:huh:

Oh well still a sweet stock.

Hey Needs2hunt, has yours been welded or something? Why won't it fold? It looks exactly like mine.

This little guy started as a Romy G kit with a bad crown. It has a Romy wire folder. I cut the barrel at 13" and pinned and welded the krink break on to make it 16" overall. I moved the front sight back and filled the cleaning rod hole and rounded off the bayonet lug. 7.62llc (<broken link removed> In Albany and great ak builder) fit my kit to a NDS receiver and Trident ndustires in Corvallis parkerized the metal and duracoated the mag, grip, stock and Choate forend all to match in OD. One of my favorite AKs.

AKfolder2-1.jpg

IMG_2463.jpg

My Saiga 7.62x39 with a little shotgun scope.. its mostly for my eye relief so calm down if you're going to slam me with the "Accuracy problems of the AK47".

BTW The Saiga is pretty darn accurate! ;)

And the fully converted one, since it truly is an AK47 at heart
(By design and function) is my pride and joy, my converted Saiga .308.

I do want an old fashioned style Work Horse Beater AK 47.. maybe a WASR 10?
One that I can abuse. :s0155:

If you got one, I'll buy it. :D

DSCI0015.jpg

I have a WASR underfolder now. In the past I had two Norinco 84S models and a milled Bulgarian. I just wanted a basic AK that I could shoot and thats what I got now. Made a few mods like a Williams peep sight and a buffer. I also refinished the wood.

AKMS-47010.jpg

This little guy started as a Romy G kit with a bad crown. It has a Romy wire folder. I cut the barrel at 13" and pinned and welded the krink break on to make it 16" overall. I moved the front sight back and filled the cleaning rod hole and rounded off the bayonet lug. 7.62llc (<broken link removed> In Albany and great ak builder) fit my kit to a NDS receiver and Trident ndustires in Corvallis parkerized the metal and duracoated the mag, grip, stock and Choate forend all to match in OD. One of my favorite AKs.

AKfolder2-1.jpg

IMG_2463.jpg
SWEET!

.. but ...barrel ...too ...long

Anyone know where I could buy a US made "Clubfoot" type AK47 stock for the stamped receiver AK's? If you don't know what I'm talking about its a lot like the stocks on an RPK.. but its gotta be US made.. I Kind of like the ones I.O. uses on their AK47s? But no one sells'em!

Anyone know where I could buy a US made "Clubfoot" type AK47 stock for the stamped receiver AK's? If you don't know what I'm talking about its a lot like the stocks on an RPK.. but its gotta be US made.. I Kind of like the ones I.O. uses on their AK47s? But no one sells'em!

<broken link removed>
IronWoodDesigns is planning to make one, if you want to see about getting an early production you should try getting ahold of Matt via his email.

[email protected]

Great guns and a great group of folks who enjoy them! The world would be a safer place if there was one in every home with people trained (it doesn't take much) to use them!

Anyone use an under folder?

I've yet to fondle one at the local store because I'm afraid I might buy it on the spot.
It seems like the under folding stock could be a little "Tinny" or wobble quite a bit..

Are there any particular models/manufacturers that are better than most?
Not AK's but the specifically pre-assembled under folder?
Also.. anyone out there with an AK pistol.. I'm thinking about nabbing one of them up if I can't find a decent under folder for a decent price..

Anyone use an under folder?

I've yet to fondle one at the local store because I'm afraid I might buy it on the spot.
It seems like the under folding stock could be a little "Tinny" or wobble quite a bit..

Are there any particular models/manufacturers that are better than most?
Not AK's but the specifically pre-assembled under folder?
Also.. anyone out there with an AK pistol.. I'm thinking about nabbing one of them up if I can't find a decent under folder for a decent price..

They're sexy as heck but the metal stock beats your face up if you try to get a good cheek weld.

My Polish Underfolder from Wades is rather nice and I hear the Romanian ones that are coming in are quite serviceable.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top