JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've shot a bunch of different AK's, but haven't owned one yet. I'm trying to off one of my extra AR's to finally actually buy one. I was hoping for a Polish Tantal or some other sidefolder...

Just another gimic or toy that is not necessary. Buck up and pull the rifle in to your shoulder tight and squeeze.............:s0092:

Well, it's not my shoulder that I was thinking about. AR15 is nice and all but I like to think of myself as semi-practical and I've been looking to get a AK for the shtf day but I worry that my wife and son will pull the trigger once and that'll be the end of it. :s0092:

-D

Well, it's not my shoulder that I was thinking about. AR15 is nice and all but I like to think of myself as semi-practical and I've been looking to get a AK for the shtf day but I worry that my wife and son will pull the trigger once and that'll be the end of it. :s0092:

-D

Seriously, the recoil ain't that much more than an AR... if 10-yr. old Veitcong kids could shoot it, your wife and son can too!! :s0155:

FILE0632.JPG
SBR AMD 65 with Hungarian receiver all matching numbers from receiver to the kit.
FILE0634.JPG

All are original hungarian receivers pre-ban and post-ban.

Ive got my AK, its a 93 Maadi RPM, and is currently in the shop getting duracoated and waiting for its new ironwood designs stock as well. Should look real clean when all said and done. I'll post pics of before and after..

I think I finally firured this out to post my kids. I built all three of these out of Romy "G" kits. All are 922 compliant and the can is fake. I used "Peel and Spray" Duracoat Desert mirageflage digital theme. The first time I have played with Duracoat. I have been painting for 23 years. I have sprayed everthing from areospace coatings to automotive coatings to water based latex coatings. Personally I think that Duracoat is pretty tough stuff. I like it and will do some more in the future

Any of you guys ordered from ironwood designs? I ordered on Jan 5th and I talked to Matt a couple days later, he said I would have my stock set in a week and a half. I havent received anything as of yet and sent an email last week with no reply. I am just wondering what the hold up is, he told me my order would be no problem. My gun is done being refinished and I want to get it put back together..

Any of you guys ordered from ironwood designs? I ordered on Jan 5th and I talked to Matt a couple days later, he said I would have my stock set in a week and a half. I havent received anything as of yet and sent an email last week with no reply. I am just wondering what the hold up is, he told me my order would be no problem. My gun is done being refinished and I want to get it put back together..

I've ordered from them before and sometimes they're just a bit slow on getting their orders in the mail. I've never had 'em flake out or anything.

My little ruskie ~<3

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads