JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ignore list. Just added another.

IMG_20180305_141013.png

I am sorry for his inconvenience for the privilege of being a citizen of the greatest country on the planet.

LOL...."inconvenienced."

Like how Bill Clinton was too busy with school, to attend the VN War. OK, Ok, ok....according to the law he did it legally. Whatever. His privilege to serve the country came later. Screwing it up.

Aloha, Mark

You are an exception (we already knew that) but 70% of a family budget is spent by the wife in typical families. I bought my first handgun at 18.......before the law changed. The main thing I am calling for here is more responsibility on teenagers families in making sure there kids are responsible and stable before unleashing them on the rest of us. Guns are not the only issue there either, cars, alcohol, the common issues teens have trouble with. Parenting is woefully lacking in today's society and that is the root cause of many of these tragedies.

So you want to change the laws, after you did it just fine, based on woeful parenting?
Sounds like drivel.

Speaking of discrimination and boycotts.....
Today, I went to Washington Square Mall and parked at the JC Penny's end of the mall. You know....near Dick's.

LOL....I had no desire to go into Dick's Sporting Goods.

Aloha, Mark
yeah, i have no desire for dicks either :oops::eek:

LOL

Last Edited:
Discrimination is legal as long as it isn't applied to a protected group. 18-20 year olds are not a protected group. You are correct about race, sex, religon, and parties listed in the constitution.
Then get a 18 year old gay black guy to go in and try to buy a gun HEHEH lol CAN YOU SAY LAW SUIT

Then get a 18 year old gay black guy to go in and try to buy a gun HEHEH lol CAN YOU SAY LAW SUIT
That would work if you refused to sell to all blacks, or gays. This (these?) silly lawsuits are only designed to line some lawyer's pockets. While promising some young skull full of mush a payday that will never come.

Last Edited:
Yet these same CEO's enjoy this country fought for with the power and might of the 18-21 yr olds.

I had to sign up for the draft at 18. I'm expected to defend this nation against all threats, this includes immediate threats and is not limited to threats on foreign soil

Hit these clown companies where it hurts, monetary. Good on you guys for doing the right thing and saying "No!"

Cabela's and Bass pro need to realize that all the people screaming and crying for them to stop selling guns or certain gun's probably . Have never been in one of there STORES

Cabela's and Bass pro need to realize that all the people screaming and crying for them to stop selling guns or certain gun's probably . Have never been in one of there STORES
That may be a good point but they sell a lot of soft core yuppie stuff that does draw them in and have a much higher profit margin too. Fly fishing, hiking, and many outdoor sports have been overtaken by liberals that don't like guns.

Last Edited:
That may be a good point but they sell a lot of soft core yuppie stuff that does draw them in and have a much higher profit margin too. Fly fishing, hiking, and many outdoor sports have been overtaken by liberals that don't like guns.
That's why there is REI

A year ago I was duck hunting up here the DU site in Bow WA people go out and walk there dogs and walk along the dike by the bay .but there are huge signs saying it is a hunting spot during the season .
Lol so I'm sitting in the bushes next to a pond all camo face paint every thing .and these two people just walking around like a bunch of dopes they get with in about 10 yards of me and stand there looking at the pond talking .bla blah blah .LOL THEY ALMOST $#!+ THEM SELFS WHEN I STOOD UP AND SAID YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE HUNTING OUT HERE THIS TIME OF YEAR LOL I even had decoys in the water

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews