JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was actually that Fred Meyer that I witnessed a strange beating.

I parked at Fred Meyer's next to a car on my left, as I was getting out, I noticed a passenger sitting in the passenger side seat.

I do my shopping and return, only to find the Subaru next to me on tge right, has their shopping cart behind my car blocking me in. I stand at the back of my car on the driver's side in Portland fashionnot saying anything.

As I'm standing there, three guys come walking rather fast towards me in between my car and the car parked next to me, still the same car with a passenger.

I move out of the way, definitely weirded out that they were so close, and they go and bang on the window of the car next to me, and yell at him to open the window.

For whatever reason, he opens the door, then the three proceed to pull him out and beat on the guy. I'll call the cops for you, but I won't intervene, so I get on the phone with 911.

The lady with the shopping cart finally takes notice and starts yelling at them. Then they all run off, including the victim. 911 said that if there's is no victim, then there's no crime.

How about the customer that reported the guy actually fired a round? That holster sounds like it needs a safety. Believe me, I would not be confused if a round was fired inside of a building or not.

This sadly is not new either. Several decades back I was in AZ for a good while. When here in WA I had a permit. AZ could never get CC passed. The excuse was open carry was legal. Problem was I had, had women literally scream when they saw the gun on my belt in a store. I would turn to see what they screamed at and it was me. They were looking at that gun that they were just sure would jump off my belt and attack at any second. Several times a manager would show and ask me to leave and not carry in their place. I finally just took to concealed carry illegally as it was such a PITA.
I did the same. Getting a permit in 1990s AZ was ridiculous... it's what caused me to go from a P220 to a Bersa 380 and "deep concealment". Even so, I never ever went back to the establishments that had so politely asked me to leave when OCing.

Slow news day.

Fake News or....trying to sway voters against guns?

Rrrright. See.....we need more laws. Enhanced BGCs to buy holsters too.

Aloha, Mark

I felt threatened by a bum aggressively pushing a baby stroller full of empty beer cans once because there's not a baby on earth that could drink that much beer without serious medical complications but I kept my cool.
just the way I roll

Nah, this kid is all over the place, he's fine
Capture.JPG

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA