JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm actually kind of surprised this didn't happen sooner. Of course the exemption will be a tidy little way of continuing to violate peoples' rights based on age... and it will be disgusting if they get away with lumping firearm ownership in with smoking and drinking.

i mentioned this to a bimart employee. she said she had noticed some of the "regulars" havent been coming in since corporate made the decision to discriminate

I'm actually kind of surprised this didn't happen sooner. Of course the exemption will be a tidy little way of continuing to violate peoples' rights based on age... and it will be disgusting if they get away with lumping firearm ownership in with smoking and drinking.

Unfortunately someone actually has to take these companies to court before they are forced to follow the letter of the law. Most people just walk away and don't go to the trouble of a lawsuit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top