JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of the comments are laughable, I find it amusing when people post things like-

"Now that scientists have discovered that the pre-frontal cortex is not fully developed until some time in the early to mid 20's, I support regulations that prevent people from accessing very dangerous substances until 21 when the "executive functioning" parts of the brain are more developed. We do it with alcohol and marijuana. Let's change the law and do it with guns."

than they argue when someone suggests raising the voting age to 25.:p

Good result, but at the same time the basic mindset within these corporations remains the same; executive management has become part of the statist establishment.

I've recently heard about an up and coming effort dubbed corporate gun control. The idea is for businesses, particularly in the financial and banking sector, to refuse to do business or employ individuals who own firearms. The stated premise is that gun ownership is an increased financial and health risk. We're already seeing this to some extent with tobacco users. Private companies aren't limited by the 2nd Amendment as is government.

Elitists are elitists. Rules are only for the great unwashed.

Thats very true.

We have seen it regarding the First Amendment and certain people online/social media...

When the corporate world dominates everything, and they arent bound by your constitutional rights...... anything goes.

Afterall... you dont have to work/shop/eat/travel/stay/live there... until there is no alternative...

...talk about receiving the mark:eek:

Wow, another surprising ruling coming out of Oregon. This is still Oregon, right?? No doubt the legislature will change the law in 2019 to require someone to be 21 to buy guns and ammo, until then, they can't discriminate. I can't help but smile a bit because this is basically turning the hardcore lefts' tactics back on them. They LOVE discrimination suits and punishing people that don't agree with them. Turnabout is fair play and I'm glad that BOLI followed the actual law here. I'm guessing Bi-Mart and some others are going to have to do a quick about-face as well. Freddy's just panicked/wimped-out and got out of guns and ammo altogether, so not a biggie for them.

Last Edited:
I've really struggled with BiMart...

All I ever went there for was firearms and related gear. Bought my first rifle there when I turned 18. Hard to believe that I couldn't have done the same today.

Has anyone been in a store and asked them about it?

I've really struggled with BiMart...

All I ever went there for was firearms and related gear. Bought my first rifle there when I turned 18. Hard to believe that I couldn't have done the same today.

Has anyone been in a store and asked them about it?
I'm going in later today and will take the article with me in case they haven't heard about it.
The gun dept folks here were pretty PO'ed when the ruling came down from corporate.

I'm going in later today and will take the article with me in case they haven't heard about it.
The gun dept folks here were pretty PO'ed when the ruling came down from corporate.
the employees generally are good people. the corporate decision pissedoff a bunch of employees but, its either follow the rules or lose your job. could always quit i suppose but then finding a comparable job with benefits can be difficult.

no matter what corporate says "employee owned" or whatever... their employees are just a number to them.

Love reading the comments! It's also fun to see what the liberal antis are calling gun people, and 2nd supporters! My brain hurts now, but it's a good insight to the mind set of these tools/fools!

They haven't heard anything from corporate at my store evidently. The clerk I talked to
said he saw it on the news. I'd say if they're going to attempt to stand by their decision that they'll wait to see how it plays out in November.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top