JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's a nice 9mm - the CZ Scorpion EVO3 S2

A4E8A392-68F9-43A6-B1BA-DE673195AC59.jpeg

Regarding your statement about an AR ban:

If the loonies start banning and seizing AR's, we'll have a civil war. Then you'll wish you had one. Or two.

To be fair, I purchased an M82A1 because I wanted one for a decade or more and I didn't want to get left in the dust if future sale of semi automatic rifles was banned, so I can understand where he's coming from, just not the attitude of not wanting one. I feel like he should want one more
That's how I got my M107. Long desired, didn't want to miss the boat.

Since you don't already have one I'd probably just go with an AR. They're one of the most versatile rifles ever made, and parts and ammo are abundant (most of the time).

If you're looking for a rifle that flies under the radar of most anti "assault rifle" people, my favorite in this category is a factory configured SKS (minus the bayonet). I feel like they look similar enough to "Grandpa's hunting rifle" that they won't offend the sensibilities of the anti-gun crowd too much as long as you don't use the word "SKS", and even in factory configuration the SKS is a formidable rifle if you have enough practice shooting it and reloading from stripper clips.

I'm hopeful (but uncertain) that the SKS will survive an "assault rifle" ban if one is in fact forthcoming.

Obligatory show-off photo:

Sks Pair.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews