JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
.300 Blackout vehicle pistol.

FCCEEE3C-F41C-4481-9FB6-A5EAC0EF8012.jpeg

I just got a PSA upper in .300 Blackout
The gas block was out of whack and I needed a gunsmith to redo it My advice is maybe pay a little more when you buy it or you can do like I did and pay extra later.

A rolling/moving gun fight isn't the same as a fixed location CQB type fight! Even if the entire street was lined with armed folks, the chances of getting a clear shot off safely is pretty slim in the really short instant the target in within range!

Official tally was ONE shooter. Stopped by state trooper and fled scene,shooting as he went at passing people/cars. Then stole a mail truck and holed up in a mall where he was shot/killed by police.
If this isn't deep state backed....
SMHH

Official tally was ONE shooter. Stopped by state trooper and fled scene,shooting as he went at passing people/cars. Then stole a mail truck and holed up in a mall where he was shot/killed by police.
If this isn't deep state backed....
SMHH

No one "holed up in a mall" AFAIK. Criminal was ended outside of a theatre, in the stolen postal van.

So, yah, no "deep state" IMHO.

No one "holed up in a mall" AFAIK. Criminal was ended outside of a theatre, in the stolen postal van.

So, yah, no "deep state" IMHO.
I have friends in Odessa who told me that the Cynergy Movie Theatre is in a shopping mall there. Thats what I was going by. Didnt mean to confuse the issue... Sorry, I stand corrected.
As far as my deep state reference, I dont think I am the only one that speculates there "may be" some unknown agendas at work …..

I have friends in Odessa who told me that the Cynergy Movie Theatre is in a shopping mall there. Thats what I was going by. Didnt mean to confuse the issue... Sorry, I stand corrected.
As far as my deep state reference, I dont think I am the only one that speculates there "may be" some unknown agendas at work …..

Friends in Odessa? Need to mount a rescue mission a la Ross Perot? If they aren't oil barons, I hope its worth it! West Texas has a landscape I can only describe as lunar.

I never built one yet. Every "expert" I chat with makes fun of the Poverty Pony lowers. I see that both Ruger and Palmetto State Armory offer 300Blk pistols for under 600. Stripped PSA lowers are only 40 or complete lower and upper combos are less than 500. I still have not decided yet.
So that's a PSA upper, Anderson lower with a standard PSA lower kit and an SBA4 brace. I'm not looking for "X" ring accuracy, minute of man is sufficient for its intended use, self defense beyond the range of a handgun. That build was under 600.00, cause I'm just frugal.... Or cheap... :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews