JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My government goes and kills innocent people around the world and we call it spreading democracy. Do you really think this kind of crud bothers me?

We murdered millions in iraq and Afghanistan, and I'm willing to bet a few were innocent women and kids. but 20 in texas is suppose to impress me? My condolences to the families, but......

The fish rotts from the head down.... we are a nation of killings, so this weak a$$ mass shooting garbage doesn't impress me.

Oh we need to ban guns blah blah. People in H-E-LL want ice water, doesn't mean they are gonna get it.

Carry your guns everywhere my brothers and sisters! We can attempt to stop evil. Cops just show up after S has hit the fan and look tough in their military style drag. No offense to my good LEOs out there.

This murder story is horrible news!

If this shooter worked alone (?!?) or had one or more partners - I hope that the honest to God truth comes out. I have read many versions of this news AND a lot has been scrubbed off of the WWWeb hours ago too. That includes some film footage too. I read the 'manifesto' too.

Did he have another rifle magazine or more magazines in his large pants pockets for his rifle? Because the rounds don't add up to me when it comes to the victims shot.

I saw the main picture of him walking into Walmart with his rifle, ear muffs and shooting glasses on.

Did you notice that this happened a few days after the FBI listed their large story/warning about homegrown terrorists, Q, odd channels online and all other conspiracy theories?

Apparently Antifa has made threats that were supposed to start on 9/1/19 if my memory is correct now.

Why hasn't ANTIFA been called what it is when it comes to their violence and so forth?

Condolences to the families of the deceased and wounded. May the wounded people heal.

Funeral homes are offering free funerals to the families.

It is a shame that the CRIMINAL - murderer did not die. I am pretty sure that Texas will do their job when it comes to his trial and sentencing.

I keep reading that the one Walmart store in El Paso (Scene of the crime.) is a NO GUN zone. Is that true or not? I thought that most TEXAS stores allowed guns? Does the MALL down there in El Paso allow guns in their mall?

We can carry guns in our Walmart stores here in MT.

The way the news (LOL) is all over the place no matter where it comes from - R, L or in the middle - I wonder about it all. Funny thing though, the British papers online seem to have American news up about more things in some crimes and other stories faster than the American papers online.

This entire thing or CRIME was planned and the murderer drove from Dallas (Allen, Texas) to El Paso. Ten hour drive?

I saw that he came from a well to do family. I read what he wrote about his so called life goals (LOL). He sounded like a lazy bum on that link.

The manifesto off of Drudge that led to other LINKS online sounds like a copy cat deal of the NZ and Norway shooter but most of you already know those facts.

I think that a FUN day for school shopping for the Americans and Mexicans turned into a horrific day. I extend my sympathies to the American and Mexican shoppers who were there alone or with their loved ones.

May the dead rest in peace. May the wounded people and the people who escaped heal from their wounds and memories.

Condolences to all of the families and friends of the deceased again.

I will pray for you and so will my husband.

Cate

PS: You can to many news sites online and see the changes and updates to this story too.

Typos!

Last Edited:

There are a zillion other links online about this story.

Another subject matter is posted below about the FBI's letter and story.

Side story about the FBI statement. They had a long PDF file and letter on THIS main FBI news story all over the WWWeb a couple of days ago too.

FBI Warns Conspiracy Theories Are a Domestic Terror Threat

Right after this FBI story gets put up online - the El Paso murders happened... within a couple of days of it being plastered all over main news websites not just odd ball links or not super popular Fox or CNN and others.

Cate

For a time frame, the FIRST breaking STORY about the 'manifesto' that was posted on Drudge and it LINKED to other news stories... the newscasters/writers said it was true and the shooter's manifesto.

Later on, the NEWS denied it and said it was NOT his and it was all one big fake story or some ODD channel (4 or 8 or whatever?) poster freak put it up saying it was the shooter's.

Then later on, the NEWS said that it was the shooter's manifesto and that the original news story was true.

I do not know what is true or false but it makes me wonder about all of the news hours or weeks or months down the road.

Cate

This is the best I can do with a pic.

View attachment 605663

Thanks. I am late in reading this thread.

Some of the British papers online had this up before the American papers and news 'online' had the Walmart pictures up.

My husband and I were doing things around here and he turned on his little computer for the news earlier on Saturday. I had my computer on listening to an East Coast station. Interviews from Baltimore, MD.

So when the Walmart pictures started to come out online - I said something to my husband about the rifle's magazine and did the shooter have more than one magazine on him? Because the rounds FIRED and the people who were shot - murdered or wounded - did not add up to me even though I am NO expert on some of those rifles including the AK.

Cate

why does this always seem to happen near election time?

True.

And right before the FBI warning letter was released to the NEWS about conspiracy theorists and others in the USA being DOMESTIC HOMEGROWN TERRORISTS.

The LINK is posted above by me, one of many, and it came out a few days ago ALL OVER THE NEWS. Some of my local friends did not see it right away but when they read the LONG FBI letter - they wondered about ANTIFA not being called out.

ANTIFA has made threats ahead of time and it is supposed to start (Their madness!) on 9/1/2019.

Cate

Shooter is in custody. 15-20 fatalities. Fox was interviewing a doctor who was going on and on about semi-auto and automatic weapons being so deadly.

The AMA and other doctor/nurse/medical orgs have been ANTI GUN for a long, long time.

It is online and it has been in many of their magazines for a long time.

NOT all doctors and nurses are like this but it covers most or many of them.

They make NO bones about their views and political support when it comes to GUN RIGHTS or lack of them. They do not think that it is a good idea for the mass public to own guns, maybe for hunting (!), worse off conceal or open carry them for SELF DEFENSE issues.

They don't think like many of us do when it comes to the Second Amendment.

Cate

Reports are that he was 21. If that turns out to be true, I suppose Walmart will raise the age to sell firearms and ammo to 22.

Seriously though it wouldn't suprise me if Walmart abandons firearm and ammo sales all together if they get pressure from antis. They might phase it out slowly like Dick's

I did not post this on here (NWF) or notice if any other person did but NEW MEXICO WALMART STORES had so many issues with the new gun laws that they decided NOT to sell guns in their stores. This was all over the news a few weeks ago.

If you do a internet search - you will find many NM Walmart and gun sale stories on their new changes.

Cate

I did not post this on here (NWF) or notice if any other person did but NEW MEXICO WALMART STORES had so many issues with the new gun laws that they decided NOT to sell guns in their stores. This was all over the news a few weeks ago.

If you do a internet search - you will find many NM Walmart and gun sale stories on their new changes.

Cate
I missed this, I could definitely see this spreading nationwide with Walmart, especially if an Anti gets elected in 2020.

Theres some reports coming from other people that the social media presence of the murderer was being scrubbed and edited to paint him as a right winger in real time.. as well as unconfirmed reports that the Antifa had publicly posted up to 4 days ago plans to show up in El Paso, and do something, andTwitter is attempting to quash any and all instances related to the Antifa/El Paso connections
Things that make you go hmmm

THIS is true.

The scrubbing went on from the time it hit the news online and on the radio. I did not see it on the boob tube until much later on. I have OTA- free tv not a cable/dish tv by choice.

My husband and I watched it being scrubbed during the afternoon and evening after dinner and I saw it in the wee hours with various LINKS and people reporting their news.

I mentioned ANTIFA on here and they publicly made some threats online. My husband and I spoke about what we had read from a few sources.

Plus some people said that there were warnings about some cartels fighting it out but I only read that online. I think that El Paso borders pretty CLOSE to the one very well known Mexican town, JUAREZ, that has been on the news and, in fact, a couple of movies.

My husband told me that these cities are considered sister cities. ADDED more here.

Drugs, drug running, fighting cartels and gangs. American involvement with the cartels and tons more. I do believe that we (The government.) are involved with this BIG time even though it is usually denied by those in charge.

The movies that cover this among some others.

SICARIO

SICARIO - DAY OF THE SOLDADO

We just donated these 2 movies to our library.

Cate

Last Edited:
This is the EL PASO radio station that I listened to on and off between my Baltimore, MD radio interviews on Saturday.

EL PASO - 690 AM RADIO

They had pretty good coverage. I listened to it on my plain, old laptop computer.

Again...

I extend my sincere sympathies to the Americans and Mexicans who were wounded and to the families of all of those people who were murdered. I feel especially sorry for the children who witnessed this.

Cate

Added more and a typo.

Last Edited:
ONE other important thing that I heard on the TEXAS radio was this. A mother or grandmother heard her son or grandson talk about a MASS SHOOTING just days ago and he lived in Lubbock, Texas. She reported it to the police department.

HERE you go and I found it!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Friday, August 2, 2019
Lubbock Man Allegedly Plotting Mass Shooting Charged With Making False Statements to Firearms Dealer

A Lubbock man allegedly contemplating a mass shooting has been charged by criminal complaint with making false statements to a federally-licensed firearms dealer, announced U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Texas Erin Nealy Cox.
The potential shooting has been averted.
William Patrick Williams, 19, was arrested by special agents of ATF and FBI Thursday, following a brief hospitalization. He made his initial appearance in court Friday morning.
According to a criminal complaint unsealed this afternoon, on July 13, Mr. Williams allegedly told his grandmother he had recently purchased an AK-47 rifle and planned to "shoot up" a local hotel and then commit suicide by cop. Sensing he was both homicidal and suicidal, she convinced him to allow her to bring him to a local hospital instead.

MORE ON THE LINK.

You can do a search and look this up easily for other NEWS links.

YOU can't tell me that this crapola is just a COINCIDENCE when these young men are shooting up people and they have the same type of rifles!

Cate

My government goes and kills innocent people around the world and we call it spreading democracy. Do you really think this kind of crud bothers me?

We murdered millions in iraq and Afghanistan, and I'm willing to bet a few were innocent women and kids. but 20 in texas is suppose to impress me? My condolences to the families, but......

The fish rotts from the head down.... we are a nation of killings, so this weak a$$ mass shooting garbage doesn't impress me.

Oh we need to ban guns blah blah. People in H-E-LL want ice water, doesn't mean they are gonna get it.

Carry your guns everywhere my brothers and sisters! We can attempt to stop evil. Cops just show up after S has hit the fan and look tough in their military style drag. No offense to my good LEOs out there.

Yep....dozens killed weekly in cities with the toughest gun laws in the land. Children killed in their homes from "errant" drive-by shootings.
Black-on-Black, so nobody cares? Can't blame it on Trump so no coverage?
So much stinks about everything that's happening around us.
I'm going out to water my garden to keep from exploding, because I know at least that is real.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top