JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When mass shootings happen , it is not the fault of :

The gun , ammo , or a magazines capacity...
Nor is the President to blame...whoever is may be at the time...
Schools , political parties , TV and Social Media did not do this either...

Murderers did...the shooters themselves...
Not you , not me..nor anyone else.

To put the blame on anyone else ...is not helpful , nor doing anything other than making a situation worse.
Andy

When mass shootings happen , it is not the fault of :

The gun , ammo , or a magazines capacity...
Nor is the President to blame...whoever is may be at the time...
Schools , political parties , TV and Social Media did not do this either...

Murderers did...the shooters themselves...
Not you , not me..nor anyone else.

To put the blame on anyone else ...is not helpful , nor doing anything other than making a situation worse.
Andy
my thoughts exactly.

Staged shooting? Please have a review of the following:
one of the first questions i asked myself was HOW did ONE guy with one rifle and one magazine hurt so many people. then i read about eye witnesses stating more than one shooter...makes sense but those people will probably start disappearing just like people who spoke up about las vegas

Same thing as several other shootings in recent years. It's a game being played, and we're losing.
Incidents like this, and the discussions that follow, really highlight the necessity of something I had mentioned here before:

NWFA members, and their associates of like mind, need to set up real world meetings on a regular basis. Firstly, because it's very likely everything on this site is being monitored, and secondly, because it would (will?) be useful to actually meet each other and potentially make plans in the case of an actual confiscation incident. Not to mention gaining the possibility of communication in real-time should something be happening in a shared neighborhood, or a location you know someone to frequent. I think it's closing in on time to band together for real.
Share training, teach others to reload, teach proper maintenance and range etiquette, help a buddy mill 80 percent lowers. We need each other and so will our society, likely sooner than later.

Last Edited:
When these things happen, I can't help but think about the hate that has brewed in this nation.

Remember to be kind to others regardless of the way the look think or whatever.

Go say hi to your neighbor.

Grab a beer with a friend.

Do something for someone else.

Reno

^. This times a million. We live in a beautiful world and there are so many reasons to carry love and joy, rather than hate and ugliness in our hearts. If we all took the Golden Rule to heart, and guided by Reason, there would be no wars, no terrorism, no slavery, and no oppression. Everyone would have enough to eat and a place to live. I'll never see it in my lifetime, but must hold out hope "some day".

To all out there , I encourage you to stay alert and stay safe.
When you leave your home...be sure to tell your loved ones that you love them...and mean it.

For those of you who carry...I hope that you never have the need to draw or shoot..
If you do need to shoot , I wish that you shoot clean and true.

For those who cry out against such measures and say that the shooter was just :
A husband...father...son....or needed help...
I would say that he might have been any of those things indeed...
But when he murder others...that takes a back seat to him being a murderer.

Please note that I am not calling out for revenge or rash acts ....far from it.
The world needs far less acts of violence , death and harm.

But we live in the world that is...not the world that should be.

Be strong , be safe...
Be wise and be caring...
Live well for yourself and others...

A balance to all things that make up a life , is what I wish for all here.
Andy

Try these, its called False Flag Fatigue. One story is from 2015.
I haven't vetted them, they are for reading only.
#1: False Flag Fatigue

#2: False Flag Fatigue

Stay safe everyone...
L.B.

By the time I got to about 2:15 the only words that came to mind were.....bullsh*t.
What. A. Crock. Of. Bullsh*t

I made a point to watch the whole thing and it did nothing but get deeper and deeper. Don't you just love these tools that want to blame Trump and the NRA rather than placing it at the feet of the guilty party?

Here's another one jumping on the band wagon.

Hypocrite POS
Suspect in congressional shooting was Bernie Sanders supporter, strongly anti-Trump

Last Edited:
It's Texas and WalMart, the most gun friendly state and the largest seller of firearms and ammunition by volume in America.

Everyone here is falling over backwards explaining this one away when the answer is right in front of you. What do the New Zealand shooter and this one have in common?

TX dude was racist and an anti-miscegenationist. Interestingly though, he was an environmentalist and held anti-corporate and pro-labor (which included anti-importation-of-cheap-labor) views. He even cited Dr. Suess' book "The Lorax" in the manifesto (Dr. Suess must be spinning like a jet turbine in his grave):
The story is commonly recognized as a fable concerning the danger that corporate greed poses to nature,[not verified in body] using the literary element of personification to create relateable characters for industry (as the Once-ler), the environment (the Truffula trees) and activism (as the Lorax). The Lorax - Wikipedia

It is well known that Walmart imports a lot of cheap goods from China which affects US' manufacturing sector, is rather predatory in its pricing strategies with suppliers, and tends to shut down local mom & pop shops when it comes to town (it is not unique in this though and other big box stores cause the same issues). Walmart was thus a logical target given half his views (from his perspective mind you, I'm not excusing or condoning, simply comprehending -- I think he's a despicable putz).

Walmart is also well know for catering to poor people -- many immigrants, especially those here illegally, are poor and I assume (but don't know) that a border town in TX would have many such people who would be attracted to Walmart's low prices. Given his racist views, this also makes Walmart a logical choice (again: from his perspective, I'm not excusing or condoning, simply comprehending-- I think he's a despicable putz).

Take all that, and put it together with a current social climate that views young white males quite negatively, and suggests that such kids should have no future either economically or socially, and you have a recipe for disaster. At least, it seems to dovetail with some of things Bret Weinstein has discussed about the intersectionality movement which has been gaining adherents (especially on social media which has a greater effect on young people than old farts like myself, as well as Big Tech in general which touches all aspects of life now). I think we are in for some trying times -- nobody is really talking and compromising these days -- instead, the vitriol and hate just keep ratcheting in a feedback loop:

and tell me how its not just a coincidence that some people who survived las vegas also were there at thousand oaks and gilroy.... hmmmm....
Well, concert goers in Vegas generally live elsewhere, People from the Bay Area go to the Gilroy Garlic Festival in the millions so yeah, I can see that easily happening. Don't know about Thousand Oaks but seriously, Occam's Razor and all that.

I made a point to watch the whole thing and it did nothing but get deeper and deeper. Don't you just love these tools that want to blame Trump and the NRA rather than placing it at the feet of the guilty party?

Yeah, how could anyone blame Pres. Trump? He's not responsible for what comes out of his mouth, day after day.

President Trump is indeed responsible for what he says...like anyone else is responsible for what they say.

It does not make sense to me however , to hold someone responsible for the actions or words of another.

What one does is on them...they are the ones who decided to say something or do the action...
Sure one can argue that a person has been influenced by something or someone....
But..
That particular someone or something is not to blame or take responsibility for the words or actions of another.
Folks have a choice to say or do something...and they must be held accountable , for their deeds , not someone else.
Andy
Edit to re-word a bit...
Tough to do when trying avoid the use of the word "you" and to keep from sounding combative....:cool:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top