JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I must own a small arms & munitions depot.

Stockpile of ammo.JPG dsaequipment7.JPG

Well he didn't have enough ammo in his "arsenal" to confirm proper function before using it for real.

I like to go 300-500 problem free rounds before I thoroughly trust a gun to go bang 10+ times without hiccup.

His handgun has been confirmed to be a Taurus PT 809 9mm, which has 17 round magazines. Here is a photo taken of the pistol at the scene of the shooting. You can easily see the failure to feed jam that took place during his gun battle with police officers.

TAURUSap-thg-180907_hpEmbed_5x4_992.jpg

I wonder: Why don't any police departments use Taurus handguns??

When Taurus introduced this pistol, they claimed in their advertising that it was one of the most advanced handguns in the world.

I want to know what meds he was on, or, what meds he stopped taking right before the shooting.
My wife and I were talking about the psychology of shootings last night. There's a ton of small issues that may contribute, medication, depression, social media induced depression, not being able to cope with failure or hurdles, glorification of the shorter by the media. But no, the gun is the problem.

"Magnapis" Thats it!
So the media can start using the work "magnapis" for a huge collection of firearms.
@EPS has shown us all how to reload:
can.png-1.jpg

I loaded 2000 rounds into magazines two weekend ago, what's that called?
An orgy?

As I sit back in my chair and smile, thinking to myself, "I own an armory." :)
It's dinky compared to many members here, probably 1/10th the size of @Ura-Ki 's, and easily 1/100th the size of the late @IronMonster's collection, may he rest in peace.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top