JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RIP Sgt Nambu. We have lost another good member and it is great loss for all of us here. My condolences to the family and grant them the strength to carry on in a time like this. The fact that Sgt Nambu is also being mourned by a great number of other people may somehow help them with their pain. Although I read the news yesterday, it took me until now today to write this.

Some of the members here posted about some sort of memorial or memorial status for members who have passed on. We have lost several other good members in the past year or two. There should be someplace permanent on this site to post stories and remembrances of them.

Farewell and Godspeed to you, Sgt Nambu

Last Edited:
Even the state of Washington lowered their flags in honor of Sgt Nambu.

SALUTE Brother.

20180421_125814.jpg

RIP... I was hoping he'd win his battle with cancer. At least he no longer has to battle it. :(
From what he posted, I think he did win that but the treatments left him so weak he couldn't fight off a whole range of other things. It was the fight that he fought so gallantly that killed him as is often the case with cancer. AFIK.

I really feel a hole here without him and have been missing him as he posted less and less.

We should try to have these meetups more often with less fanfare so that we don't have to make big plans to attend. Needs to be more ad hoc and more of them. If you miss one, you get the next. Don't want to lose anyone else without having some face time.

It would be nice (an honor) to attend SGT Nambu's funeral service or burial.

If anyone knows, please-please post or send me a PM?

The funeral service will be a small family affair, however there will be a remembrance on May 20. @Ura-Ki and/or @Caveman Jim will be providing details. I, likely among many others from NWFA, will be in attending.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top