JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Almost complete urban/suburbanisation has a lot to do with it. Ain't seen nuthin yet...
Yeah, and I remember standing in class in elementary school just after the bell rang, (A real bell in the hall), and everyone facing the American Flag in the corner and reciting The American Pledge of Allegiance.
I'd like to know what pieces of scum ended that?

Yeah, and I remember standing in class in elementary school just after the bell rang, (A real bell in the hall), and everyone facing the American Flag in the corner and reciting The American Pledge of Allegiance.
I'm old enough to remember that too, Mike. Also, singing the national anthem at the beginning of football and basketball games.

This is still done at my school.

Something to consider here....
Blanket statements rarely are one size fits all...many times they are one size fits none.

In any event....
Lamenting about the way things were...or in some cases...never were....
Don't do much about the way things are....and...
It is very important to see things they actually are...versus how they are perceived to be.
Andy

When I was in school they would take us to the range to shoot 22s.as part of phys Ed. Not happening today. Shame
I'm old enough to remember gun racks in the pickup trucks in the high school parking lot.

At 15 1/2 years old I road a motorcycle to school, using a learner's permit. No helmet, no insurance.

With each passing day we lose more freedom.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads