JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn, just heard about this. It is a sad day for NWFA, a fine member, a fine veteran, has passed on. He fought the good fight to the end. I was honored to have met him once, not all that long ago. And I'm happy he got a chance to meet those grand babies before he passed - I know that was a very happy moment in his life. NWFA was a better place for his membership. He will be sorely missed. :( I look forward to meeting him again in the next life.

Last Edited:
The flags flew at half mass today.... RIP Barbra Bush, but as I walked out of my daughters high school just after learning of Steve's passing... I looked up and saluted... And thought it more than just a coincidence.

I had the pleasure of speaking with him only a few times over the phone, and through PM, and regret missing him at the last get together. But even our limited interactions were memorable. Rest In Peace.

Last Edited:
The flags flew at half mass today.... RIP Barbra Bush, but as I walked out of my daughters high school just after learning of Steve's passing... I looked up and saluted... And thought it more than just a coincidence.

I had the pleasure of speaking with him only a few times over the phone, and through PM, and regret missing him at the last get together. But even our limited interactions were memorable. Rest In Peace.

I too have had my flag at half mast for the last few days in remembrance of Barbara Bush, R. Lee Ermey and this weekend for Steve. I salute flags all the time out of habit and pride for my country.
:s0042: SALUTE!!!

@Ura-Ki I know that it could not have been easy to break this news to us. Bless your heart brother!

Yes. This. Thank you for reaching into the depths of your soul to compose that message. I had to make those phone calls back in January to a group of ham radio buddies. Not easy to do, but you just grab a set and do it. Because that is what we do for friends.

Oh No!! I thought he was doing better. Condolences to his family and friends, and to all the members here. He will be missed greatly. God Speed SGT. Nambu, you were one of the good ones. :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top