JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got 3 Dead Air Wolverines, 1 Obsidian 9 and a Laugo Alien can in jail......
THREE Wolverines??? Man and here i thought i was doing well finding ONE in stock, at Adaptive. I would love to see that Alien fully kitted out- was checking it out again at Highline today when I was there this afternoon picking up one of the cans . . .

The E-file is making a difference?? Sound like putting it in your name gets quick approval. Trusts still a little slow.
What I have heard it is individual forms, but it's also a change in the way their are processing those. Supposedly they have not only had field staff help nfa branch with those efile individual forms, but they are doing them in a first in first out method.

Well APPARENTLY, mine are still in transit. Just looked. Haven't even made it to HIghline yet. So not necessarily in NFA jail. I'll keep you guys posted on the outcome and timeline. And @Bolt_308, I'll DEFINITELY post pics of the Alien with said can......

Well APPARENTLY, mine are still in transit. Just looked. Haven't even made it to HIghline yet. So not necessarily in NFA jail. I'll keep you guys posted on the outcome and timeline. And @Bolt_308, I'll DEFINITELY post pics of the Alien with said can......
Dang it, sucks for the delay! Im going to be making the drive up to Highline tomorrow morning, to buy some accessories. I will ooogle the two Aliens they have there in the display case and dream about what it would look like with the full suppressor set up until then. Then I will go home and spray paint "ALIEN" in big letters on my Silencerco Hybrid 46m for my "Alien/suppressor at Home" . . . ;-)

IMG_4520.jpeg

Dang it, sucks for the delay! Im going to be making the drive up to Highline tomorrow morning, to buy some accessories. I will ooogle the two Aliens they have there in the display case and dream about what it would look like with the full suppressor set up until then. Then I will go home and spray paint "ALIEN" in big letters on my Silencerco Hybrid 46m for my "Alien/suppressor at Home" . . . ;-)

View attachment 1853762
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.........Just do it brother!!!!! Just might see ya there.....!

If only I had "alien" levels of disposable income... I still wouldn't buy an alien. But I'd like to have the disposable income all the same

My Form 4 cleared for my Wolverine today- so 5 days, which is the longest i have had to wait, however guessing with the holiday weekend that is why. Unfortunatly got sick yesterday, so not going to be able to pick it up until later in the week.
Eat a crap sandwich :mad:

4 day turnaround on Rad9 today (includes weekend/holiday). Based on that I ordered another .22 one. The ones I wanted are out of stock so I got the Huxwrx 3-d printed titanium flow through one that was released today. I'm not usually an early adopter but it was in stock. Cleaning is weird on it cuz you use a chemical and apparently some leprechauns spring out and scour everything using some secret haggis sauce or some bs... we'll see on that... 3.9 oz is pretty light though. They say it's quieter than the rad 22 which is the main one I wanted.

Printing process is weird (5.56 can shown in video below). The future I guess... I still don't understand how it works.

View: https://youtu.be/-AtamKmifM4?si=d3gqf4i5iyEeTZMj

Last Edited:
My Form 4 cleared for my Wolverine today- so 5 days, which is the longest i have had to wait, however guessing with the holiday weekend that is why. Unfortunatly got sick yesterday, so not going to be able to pick it up until later in the week.
I'm still waiting to certify, I got lied to from my dealer. I'm guessing I'm in the "back order" crowd and he doesn't want to admit he f'd up.

I'm still waiting to certify, I got lied to from my dealer. I'm guessing I'm in the "back order" crowd and he doesn't want to admit he f'd up.
Something similar happened to me with Kentucky gun co. Said in stock but was "waiting on approval" to send for almost 2 weeks, despite having both ffl and sot licenses on file on day 1. I told them I can't wait and cancelled it. Don't buy suppressors from Kentucky gun co that's for sure (I've ordered guns from them in the past with no issues at all).

I had a Form 1 clear today- the form that allows Silencershop to ship the can to my dealer, and they shipped it out same day. Took 12 days. So hopefully yours will get shipped soon!

Edit: change to form "3", accidentally wrote form 1 . . .

Last Edited:
I had a Form 1 clear today- the form that allows Silencershop to ship the can to my dealer, and they shipped it out same day. Took 12 days. So hopefully yours will get shipped soon!
I didn't know they need a form 1 just to ship it. I guess it's cuz they are the manufacturer? Learn something everyday I guess. What's the form 3 for? My place had to do a form 3. But still 4 days total for form 3 + form 4.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads