JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:D two trials of impeachment and trials going on for decades but he hasn't broken a criminal law and convicted for it. The criminal justice system is broken and its why we really don't want democrats running it when it comes to gun laws.
Trump is a perfect example of the left abusing the system over political differences. Charge after charge with no conviction, no American should have to go through that.
Wait six months to a year and we will see what happens. I wonder he will be able ti run for president.

I thought he was found guilty of interstate conspiracy to snatch grabbing.
I think it's spelled out in this document, available free for download.
1695503591341.png

I care more about my own back yard.
Portland, The Rose City, has been destroyed by out of control homeless camps, drugs, feces and crime without consequences.
It is a result of failed ideological fantasies brought to you by the voters of Portland. They created this mess and they deserve to live with it.
Sorry but you can't blame Trump for this.

Wait six months to a year and we will see what happens. I wonder he will be able ti run for president.
Same thing they said when they lied in the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax.

We really don't want liars like that in government when the constitution is at stake. It's why we need to do away with mail in ballots if we want our gun rights.

Russia, Russia Russia is a perfect example of election fraud, a made up lie to sway the voters and repeated constantly like the lies being told today.

Only true Democrat in the country is RFKJR, the rest have joined the commie party.

Last Edited:
Same thing they said when they lied in the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax.

We really don't want liars like that in government when the constitution is at stake. It's why we need to do away with mail in ballots if we want our gun rights.

Russia, Russia Russia is a perfect example of election fraud, a made up lie to sway the voters and repeated constantly like the lies being told today.

Only true Democrat in the country is RFKJR, the rest have joined the commie party.
And we are right back where we started. I have asked for proof on mail in ballot corruption changing the outcome of an election. Still no evidence. I call BS on mail in ballot being corrupt.

And we are right back where we started. I have asked for proof on mail in ballot corruption changing the outcome of an election. Still no evidence. I call BS on mail in ballot being corrupt.
Frankly, you won't believe anything posted so I won't waste time posting it. :D plus I won't argue because arguing is a waste of time. Have a good day sir.

The question is this:

Why has it taken 30+ months to bring indictments against Trump if said evidence is so strong???

Why are trial dates so far out for said indictments? Right in the middle of campaign season.

Even a blind person can see that this is nothing more than a political witch hunt. The leftists and democrats are doing everything in their power to prevent Trump from running…

The question is this:

Why has it taken 30+ months to bring indictments against Trump if said evidence is so strong???

Why are trial dates so far out for said indictments? Right in the middle of campaign season.

Even a blind person can see that this is nothing more than a political witch hunt. The leftists and democrats are doing everything in their power to prevent Trump from running…
Why dont you ask Trump and his lawyers they are trying to see how long they can extend the trials into the future.

The question is this:

Even a blind man can see its more election interference :s0142:

Well there will always be some who won't see it...:s0140:

Yeah all four indictments and the 90 charges are all made up. Got to ask one self when a person spends most of thier life in litigation what is going on. I know they are just being mean to him, right?
How many licks do they need at the Trump Toosie Pop? No other politician has been scrutinized to this level. Each failure weakens their claims, imo.

This is Banana Republic level bs. The leadership is again placing children at the forefront of gun control because they know they are breaking the constitution while trying to subvert it. They want bleeding hearts to ignore it.

On one hand, tons on the left are running away from the democrats yet no polls (or very little evidence) is reflecting that. We know for the last several years, gun sales were breaking records, all demographics are having record sales especially first time buyers. So where is the imbalance in the Leftist claims that the people still are anti-gun? The numbers don't add up.

How many licks do they need at the Trump Toosie Pop? No other politician has been scrutinized to this level. Each failure weakens their claims, imo.

This is Banana Republic level bs. The leadership is again placing children at the forefront of gun control because they know they are breaking the constitution while trying to subvert it. They want bleeding hearts to ignore it.

On one hand, tons on the left are running away from the democrats yet no polls (or very little evidence) is reflecting that. We know for the last several years, gun sales were breaking records, all demographics are having record sales especially first time buyers. So where is the imbalance in the Leftist claims that the people still are anti-gun? The numbers don't add up.
You make the assumption that those that dont support Trump are anti gun. Trump is one of the reason I am making sure I have what I need. Those that think that if Trump is elected that he will protect the 2nd amendment are fooling themselves. Dictators don't like armed cirizens.

Last Edited:
The only thing Trump screwed up was banning bump stocks. Yeah I get the farther reaching implications of what that did but...

Trump hasnt so far supported any "assault" weapon bans, magazine restrictions, gun free zones, permissions slips to exercise your rights. The only people doing that are solidly in the Democrat party camp.

You make the assumption that those that dont support Trump are anti gun. Trump is one of the reason I am making sure I have what I need. Those that think that if Trump is elected that he will protect the 2nd amendment are fooling themselves. Dictators don't like armed cirizens.
:D ya we are getting a good look at tyranny from the dictators of the Democrat Party. I can't in my 71 years ever remember a bigger assault on our gun rights as the democrats have done under briben.

Even you see it.:s0140:

That's a little leap from my post. To be clear, I believe in the freedom to vote for whoever you want. For me it's Trump until I see a better option.

I don't worship at the feet of any politician. I do want the best that aligns policies with my views and won't cave due to Leftist pressures (99% that don't align with my views), for example, our personal freedoms, taxes, protecting children.

Trump did stupid things like supporting Red Flag laws and bump stock bans, but what other constant attacks or rhetoric did he have towards gun control? Guns and ammo prices fell during his presidency. I know because I stocked up.

However, @JRuby. Your last sentence is puzzling. Are you preffering our present situation, including Kamala Harris being the new gun Czar to the previous administration?

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top