JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was putting up a Led Zeppelin poster in my room.

Mom walks in...looks at the poster , eyes lingering for a bit on Page...then moving over the Plant in his tight jeans...
And she says....
"You sure can tell that boy's religion can't ya..."
Yeah, probably didn't need to hear something like that coming from one's own mother... :s0140:

In all seriousness, this thread has gone off topic many times....to the point of it devolving into mostly humor and some disdain. There's also a smattering of facts mixed in from time to time. As a rule-following mod I might have been expected to close this at some point with all the back and forth internet blah blah.

But I just can't. It's far too entertaining. :D
I could start posting dirty pictures and shetposting if that will help.

No updates in over 36 hours.

Did Boss expire already? 😳
I was waiting until my first propane tank ran out but it still has a few meals left in it.

Lettuce heart is still edible, cut lettuce is growing very slowly and had some inner leaves turn brown. I cut them out.

20230819_024222.jpg

No diarrhea or intestinal issues yet.

I am going to break into bread goods, preserved with whiskey, tomorrow.

I had to toss one apple as it was rotting, I ate one and have three left.

Tonight I am making nachos with canned chili.

Based on what I have eaten so far, I probably have 60 plus days of food remaining.

I was waiting until my first propane tank ran out but it still has a few meals left in it.

Lettuce heart is still edible, cut lettuce is growing very slowly and had some inner leaves turn brown. I cut them out.

View attachment 1473078

No diarrhea or intestinal issues yet.

I am going to break into bread goods, preserved with whiskey, tomorrow.

I had to toss one apple as it was rotting, I ate one and have three left.

Tonight I am making nachos with canned chili.

Based on what I have eaten so far, I probably have 60 plus days of food remaining.
Good news! I thought you were in the poop ward.

Real question, how much toilet paper are you going through? It's always a survival consideration. No details needed, a simple more or less and a rough percentage. :D

I had a friend a few years ago that had like an iron stomach. He would take milk that was all separated and yellow and just shake it up and drink it. Saw it with my own eyes. He would cut mold off of old lunch meat with his pocket knife and eat it. It was crazy. Are you like that? A human billy goat? :D

I had a friend a few years ago that had like an iron stomach. He would take milk that was all separated and yellow and just shake it up and drink it. Saw it with my own eyes. He would cut mold off of old lunch meat with his pocket knife and eat it. It was crazy. Are you like that? A human billy goat? :D
Frankly I normally eat a lot of junk so not much has changed with current diet. I rarely fall ill, so call me lucky.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top