JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But I just can't. It's far too entertaining. :D
Resistance is futile.jpg

In all seriousness, this thread has gone off topic many times....to the point of it devolving into mostly humor and some disdain. There's also a smattering of facts mixed in from time to time. As a rule-following mod I might have been expected to close this at some point with all the back and forth internet blah blah.

But I just can't. It's far too entertaining. :D
bubbleguming enabler!

More of a Zeppelin fanatic...Err....fan... :D
Andy
Therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre we go! Righteous, d00d...!

My initial head-banging tune... long before head-banging became a thing...
The perfect "do-multiple-bong-hits-and-then-veg-out tune" if there ever was one... :s0140:

Last Edited:
I'm more of a stoner, errrrrr.... Stones fan.
They were in my wheelhouse BITD, too... along with Led Zep, Steppenwolf, Pink Floyd, etc. Most of the music I listened to in my pre-teen and through my teenage years was Brit... probably cuz we were living in Italy at the time and the only English-language station we could get was Radio Free Luxembourg, which leaned pretty heavily toward the British Invasion scene... :s0092:

Many moons ago....

When I was in the 7th grade or so.....pre-high school at any rate....
I was putting up a Led Zeppelin poster in my room.

Mom walks in...looks at the poster , eyes lingering for a bit on Page...then moving over the Plant in his tight jeans...
And she says....
"You sure can tell that boy's religion can't ya..."
Umm....thanks mom..... :D
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews