JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been eyeing those for awhile too. Mostly just because they're kinda different. Please do update somewhere once you get some shells through them.

Saw this on gun deals.

80% Kit Carbine Classic - Anodized (Builder)
CERATAC: Carbine 80% - SALE - $259.99 (FREE SHIPPING) Assembly for only $15 - Valid While Supplies last

Complete kit - everything except the lower, for $260. First 100 orders.

KIT-556-C-CK-U-BLK-2T.jpg

Read one thread in Reddit:

[Rifle] CERETAC: Carbine 80% 7075 T6 $289 Assemble $10 Add 80% Lower $44 no FFL, no serial • r/gundeals

And decided to take a chance on one. Ordered a few upgrades (nitride finish, assembled upper, cheap BUI sights), and total with insurance and free shipping was $303.

Per the reviews, some of the parts like the buttstock and pistol grip are very basic, but tolerable and the function is good. This is to be a stash gun anyway, so as long as it works and does not break, I am ok with that. I can upgrade some of the stuff later. SIL is a lefty so I will probably upgrade it with some ambi parts.

Now I am on the lookout for a 7.62x39 pistol kit 10"+ barrel, that has known reliability - the PSA upper is supposed to be reliable. I would like a 12" barrel though.

If you are into flashlights, OLight has some good deals:

OLIGHT Black Friday Deals| Olightstore.com

This is my favorite:

Olight S1R Baton Turbo S, $35.72

It has every feature I want for an EDC flashlight. In most of my jeans I can fit it into my coin pocket on top of my car key fob. I am getting two, one for each of my kids for XMas. I gave them a smaller OLight last year, but this one is so much better, just more expensive, but this deal is almost half price.

Saw this on gun deals.

80% Kit Carbine Classic - Anodized (Builder)
CERATAC: Carbine 80% - SALE - $259.99 (FREE SHIPPING) Assembly for only $15 - Valid While Supplies last

Complete kit - everything except the lower, for $260. First 100 orders.

View attachment 407728

Read one thread in Reddit:

[Rifle] CERETAC: Carbine 80% 7075 T6 $289 Assemble $10 Add 80% Lower $44 no FFL, no serial • r/gundeals

And decided to take a chance on one. Ordered a few upgrades (nitride finish, assembled upper, cheap BUI sights), and total with insurance and free shipping was $303.

Per the reviews, some of the parts like the buttstock and pistol grip are very basic, but tolerable and the function is good. This is to be a stash gun anyway, so as long as it works and does not break, I am ok with that. I can upgrade some of the stuff later. SIL is a lefty so I will probably upgrade it with some ambi parts.

Now I am on the lookout for a 7.62x39 pistol kit 10"+ barrel, that has known reliability - the PSA upper is supposed to be reliable. I would like a 12" barrel though.

7.62x39 Parts | Daytona Tactical

These work. I own a few and have built several more for friends.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top