JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Where is everyone looking online for Black Friday deals? (I'm not going to be able to pick up in person so only looking for online specials) I really like free shipping :)

If you find something gun related please feel free to post anything you find.

Where i'm going to be looking is:

AmmoSeek
Palmetto State
MidwayUSA
SGAmmo
Pelican
Brownells
AmmoDepot
Atlantic Firearms

Where else should I check out? Thanks guys and gals.

Links for quick follow-ups for all!

Last Edited:
I imagine I'll get bombarded with emails like I already have been since last week. Then there is Cyber Monday. So even more emails.

I really need to unsubscribe to some of those...

Specifically:
Ammo - \\9mm, .223, .308, .45, .300BO, .22lr, .30-06, 12guage// - unlimited
FAL - 1x
M&P15 .22 with threaded barrel - 2x
Magazines - \\5.56 AR, .22 AR, Glock 9mm, 1911, .308 AR, 9mm Bersa// - unlimited
STRONG (skookum) airline approved case for rifles and pistols
AR parts & kits - \\ all kinds// - unlimited
AR BCG's (MPI) - 3x

I saw a preview from PSA for a complete rifle kit (carbine) for $299 including shipping. Just ad a stripped lower, now I don't "need" another AR but how can I ignore this???

OpticsPlanet is good. Brownells. AIM Surplus might be worth a look for both of the Geisseles' stuff (GA is "his" company, ALG is "hers"). Mako Group if you're into FAB Defense or Meprolight stuff but 30-50% lower prices would be a deal-closer.

I think that it's Cyber Monday that you should really be asking about. Any idea if any if the sites you listed will be offering GI magazines for AR15's at a discount?

Righttobear usually has deals in .22 conversion kits and 80% stuff.

I usually just watch the gundeals (used to be slickguns) feed.

My Friday and Monday scavenger hunt will be for ammo deals. It's the shipping where you have to look twice.

Atibal Sights, all Strike Industries products they stock 15% off with code TURKEY15, and free shipping on orders over 99.99. Also, BCM is doing 40% off all books and DVD's, no code needed.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews