JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been looking for a holosun hs510c for less than $300. Optics planet lowered the price on them down to $263 or something and I got an email for their black Friday event. 13%off red dots. The 510c wasn't in the 60 or so included red dots available for the 13%off but when I searched for it and tried to apply the code it let me do it so I got it for $230 shipped. Not bad.

The walnut takedown is only $250 and Aguila .22lr is only $20 for 500....
Just got back.. "super extra" hi-vel solids, either plated or not.
No limit. got two, lol. wowza

img13.jpg
Now I'm doing my Aquila dance..

I guess I will throw a card in the hat. Forgive me I cannot cut and paste links this early. Molalla BMart has 4-5 cases of the Aguils 22lr 500ct 19.99 no limit.I mean 4 cases 6.54am
The "FATBOY" SAFES AT COASTAL ARE A FLOP. NOT REAL FATBOY OR FATBOY JR.
THEY CALL THEM NATIONAL SAFE FATBOY BY LIBERTY. I HATE BEING DUMB...WHAT A WASTE OF TIME.THUMBSIZED BOLTS ...NO TOP BOTTOM BOLTS
..THE CRAPPIEST E-LOCK AVAILABLE..LIKE I SAID I HATE BEING DUMB BUT I AIN'T THAT DUMB.GONNA BUY 2 64 GUN AT 1200 A BOX .
THOSE ARE NO BUENO.
GOOD LUCK

Opticsplanet.com has 14% with code posted on their home page off riflescopes (including night vision and thermal) the ATN thermal scopes have a rebate that goes through Dec 31st, it's as high as $1000 on the $4000 model, combine the 14% coupon with that and that $4000 thermal optic comes down to about $2400.

Probably a lot more than most people want to drop, I just thought it was worth sharing, I want to get into thermal eventually.

bought a leather 1911 holster from sportsmans today. $80 normal. rang up for $40 plus i get a 50% mail in rebate. so once i get that it'll be $20.

75% off of blackhawk holsters. not too bad

Hope they work out. I think I heard of some unhappiness about those on youtube and whatnot.
Let us know!

Will do.
It may be a pig in a poke or they may make a decent truck gun. Most problems I've heard of so far are solved with a complete cleaning, especially the gas system. One person mentioned he opened up the gas ports after cutting the barrel down to 18" and it worked fine. We will see. I've spent 300 bux on far worse things in my life;)

Will do.
It may be a pig in a poke or they may make a decent truck gun. Most problems I've heard of so far are solved with a complete cleaning, especially the gas system. One person mentioned he opened up the gas ports after cutting the barrel down to 18" and it worked fine. We will see. I've spent 300 bux on far worse things in my life;)
It seems they've actually been making them for a while now (different "brands").. I'll bet a bunch of the bugs have been worked out since the gitgo.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top