JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's annoying to load only 15 rounds into a .22 mag, who cares about 10!
They're $190 this year...
The walnut takedown is $250 as well... great time to buy a Ruger 10/22!

I forgot the 10-22 came with 325 rounds of Federal for a penny or something like that and free mag. I agree its annoying to load the 10 round mags, but some of us have Kids and its a great rifle to learn on especially with 10 round mags to start with!

Screenshot_20171120-155922.png

Surplus place on TV Hwy has 500 30-06 for $175. He said it has very good quality. I am not sure the cross street but it's around 180th, yellow building. This is not Black Friday deal.

I ordered a couple PSA pistol kits, a few AR LPKS, an Angstadt Jack 9mm lower and parts to build AR9 from Primary Arms and Brownells. Got a JP enterprises 10.5" barrel, FM-9 BCG, New frontier BHO AR15 9mm upper, 9mm buffer, SBX.
Most the stuff I bought earlier today is already sold out.
Sig Sauer has great deals on the sale section, CDNN sports always is good for a few deals also.

Palmetto has the Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8 with mount for 269.99. It shows up at 449.99 but add to the cart and use code strikeeagle to get it for 269.99. I picked one up and can't wait to try it.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top