JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
thats actually a pretty cool concept, a large syringe with a rubber chamber plug to blast solvent back and forth down the barrel would make for a fantastic pain-free soaking, granted, a balloon and a zip tie would make just as good a collection bit, but i imagine it would only take it coming loose once you make you wish you'd grabbed the adapter and a filter

This adapter reminds me of the old adapter that was made for the MAC10 so you could attach a 2 liter coke bottle to. If I remember right, that adapter for the MAC10 is a registered item. Everybody is worried about big brother raiding they're house because of these adapters. There is a thing called "constructive intent". If you have a FA BCG & LPK for an AR15 but it is not installed you can still be charged with intent. So will big brother knocking on your door if you get one of these. Probably not. Would it be cost effective to keep a national list of the people who buy one, and then go raid there house? Probably not. If you draw big brother to your house for some other reason and they find your evil adapters, then you will have issues. But for big brother to raid everybody's house that bought one is a far stretch. It would be more cost effective to raid the guy's house who makes them.

OK I only browsed the thread but worrying about this being evil when it's set-screwed on and doesn't thread is just assinine. When someone makes them as 1/2x28 adapters with concentric threads etc then I'll worry.

Yes I know there's really no worry of "baffle strikes"here, but same point with absolutly zero way to true up I find it hard to believe there would be any consistency.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top