JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just like it says I just got a bunch of cci shot shells for the 22 lr and would it be a bad idea to send them down the suppressor ?
No idea on effect to suppressor but imo 22 shotshells are worthless. I've shot them various times since I was a kid and every time I ask the same question, "did anything even happen?". I mean it can't penetrate squat and hits with so little power when it gets to be any distance at all. I would rather shoot subsonic segmented (not a fan of those personally) than shotshells.

They work against woodpeckers and flickers making holes in cedar siding. And the shot is so small, you don't have to worry about damaging your house.

I watched my Dad shoot a rattlesnake with his High Standard 22 mag derringer loaded with snake shot, it instantly killed the snake--I'm pretty sure the snake actually lunged at the snake shot

His second shot severed the little piece of skin holding the snake's head on. Really made me want one of those derringers from a very young age

I personally would not risk my suppressor by shooting bird shot through it. The rifling wants to start opening up the little pattern immediately after exiting the barrel. There really isn't much clearance between the bullet and baffles to begin with. Now, if I had a much larger caliber suppressor than a 22………………..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top