JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, I've been into a lot of things, Merchandising, Janitorial, Landscaping, Construction, Home Health Care, right now I'm working at Truck repair center. I'm keeping the shop organized, delivering parts, running the forklift ect...

I'm in school to get into the emergency services (firefighting/EMT)

I am a project manager/estimator for the company that was awarded the freedom tower glazing and blast mitigation scope of work. I generaly estimate projects here in the NW and then if awarded, my job is to procure and track materials, track labor hours and work with the general contractor and the job schedule till the end of the project.....wheeeee
and Oh ya I also have weekends off (usually) but I work a sick corporate salary 48+ hours every week. Uggghhhhhhh

I am a steel fabricator/welder for a local company in Eugene. We make sorting equipment for the recycling industry. I love my job and work for a really good company that is small and holds a ton a patents.

My wife works for pacific clear vision as an insurance billing coder. She is in Portland right now taking her state testing for bill coding. She worked for Shopko optical for 11 years before taking her online courses.

BIGFOOT

Ya oughta tell her to stop by over here. Since she's in P-town:D
Love to see her for dinner one night.

For those of you that don't know, Snack-keepers wife is about the coolest chick around:winkkiss:

BTW: i be a machinist:D Heavy industrial. I make VERY large precision machined parts:s0155:

On the side I drink copious amounts of alcohol:s0114:

I am a project manager/estimator for the company that was awarded the freedom tower glazing and blast mitigation scope of work. I generaly estimate projects here in the NW and then if awarded, my job is to procure and track materials, track labor hours and work with the general contractor and the job schedule till the end of the project.....wheeeee
and Oh ya I also have weekends off (usually) but I work a sick corporate salary 48+ hours every week. Uggghhhhhhh

Your company has done several projects for me. Great company to work with and I am looking forward to the next one.

no but seriously, i work my fingers to the bone for a thankless boss who thinks i am lazy and who doesnt pay me enough to buy a box of used primers.

but honestly, i dont mind being a slave to my boss, he has carried me and has had my back for the last 55 yrs.

yep self employed.........:s0155:

I work for a software company in Beavertron you may have heard of.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top