JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Marine, firefighter both wildland and structure, scuba team victim recovery,
LEO southern Nevada Deputy, RETIRED:winkkiss: Presently recent retired
from volunteer Asst. Fire Chief/ NFPA 1 Training Officer, Citizen LEO Posse&
Reserve, CO of an Emergency Response Team, Oregon State Defense Force,
Active in the Marine Corps League, Masons, Shrine,Grange, and WORKING
VERY HARD TO SAY ...NO THIS WOULD ALLOW MORE TIME TO LOAD,
SHOOT, HUNT AND FISH. NO, MY HARLEY NEEDs THE DUST TAKEN OFF GAS TANK DRAINED WITH FRESH GAS ADDED. Better stop this to do list:( Think
that I had more free time when I worked for a living!!!!!:)

thought it would be interesting to see what people do for a living. and lets all be honest here.

I am currently an electrical apprentice. I must say being an electrician is a great job. I also did heating and AC for about two years prior to being an electrician.

I have been a Precision Castparts employee for over 24 years!! Still thankful I have a job with everything happening in the economy. :)

I hear you on that. My dad has worked as a machinist for Warn ind for about that long. They have been getting rid of people right and left. Electrical is really slow right now as well. I constantly have time off.

I drive a fork-lift for an Aluminum Electrical Cable production facility....one of the largest aluminum cable production companies in the world.

On the side I am a reserve police officer for a small town PD south of where I work.

I am a steel fabricator/welder for a local company in Eugene. We make sorting equipment for the recycling industry. I love my job and work for a really good company that is small and holds a ton a patents.

My wife works for pacific clear vision as an insurance billing coder. She is in Portland right now taking her state testing for bill coding. She worked for Shopko optical for 11 years before taking her online courses.

BIGFOOT

Retired, now. In the past:

I have worked in electronic R&D, maintenance and repair.
I have designed, installed and operated center pivot pump and sprinkler systems.
I have owned a computer consulting firm and have designed and built custom computer systems and programmed them.
I have taught electronics and computers, both tech and use.
Then I drove school bus for 10 years.

Now, I goof off on the computer.

Pops

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR