JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am a Contract Pilot, I Specialize in the Long range ferrying of single and multi engine aircraft with extensively modified fuel systems in over weight conditions over unfavorable terrain in marginal weather conditions all over the world.

I have been an HVAC-R installer and service-repair technician for the last 18 years... pretty good paying gig, and I usually stay busy year 'round. I also (on occasion) work on Intel's stuff at the Hawthorne Farms (environment testing chambers), and Ronler Acres (Nikon imaging gear in the FAB) campuses... those are nice, because you often stand around with your finger in your nose for HOURS (getting paid) until someone higher up the "food chain" can make a decision to, "do... or not-do". :s0112:

I've been involved with the pool and spa industry for the last 25 years.

13 years ago I started, and still own, a 'one man' hot tub, spa and swimming pool equipment repair business. I keep resonably busy with service calls to the the NW and SW side of Portland and Metro to Hillsboro.

I'm happy to provide the same 'Good Guy' rates to members of NWFA, as I presently offer to my motorcycle riding buddies.

Contact Dave @
[email protected]

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top