JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder how many times I've been the guinea pig for testing aircraft reliability :D
Well I always find it funny when folks get angry when the flight is delayed a bit for maintenance or to switch aircraft. Gee don't you want them to make sure the plane is safe to fly? Or would you rather just find out later? :s0001:

Just think happy thoughts while on the aircraft Joey....go to your happy place!

...That leaves us with our Q400 prop, 74 seats, and our CRJ jet which is 70 seats. Both are Bombardier aircraft. The Q400 will eventually be the backbone of our fleet, as most of our new incoming aircraft will be Q400s. They are roomy, fast, and really fuel efficient. Also they are getting pretty reliable now that we have worked all the damn bugs out of them. We were the launch customer for them and it has taken years of mods to get them to a point of reliable operation.
I hope to heck Horizon got some consideration for Beta testing the aircraft.....damn that sounds scary...

I hope to heck Horizon got some consideration for Beta testing the aircraft.....damn that sounds scary...
It actually sounds scarier than it really is...most of the time it wasn't major aircraft systems failing...just small stuff.
Yes we did get big time consideration from Bombardier. They pretty much paid for all the maintenance for the first few years....that and all the mods.

I suppose in the rare case of Caliber Bob ever producing a . . . . .female, I could name her that, but I am still dressing her up like a real man.

Conversation in 17 years from now with me (Caliber Bob) and daugter (Calamity Jane)

Caliber Bob: Hurry up Calamity, you're gonna be late for your first day of school.

Calamity: But dad, you said you were gonna buy me girl clothes this year!!!

Caliber Bob: I know Calamity, but don't you want to make your father very happy:(

Calamity: Yes father, but I feel so weird.

Caliber Bob: I understand pumpkin. Now put your 501's on, grab your flannel shirt and let's go. And don't forget your new Browning belt buckel I bought you.

I am thinking way ahead!!!
:s0114::s0114::s0114:

currently unemployed :(

I was Regional Funding Supervisor for a mortgage company for the past 5 years and they decided to consolidate my position down to our corp office in Calif so I got a whole 2 weeks severence pay and 4 days notic. Nothing like going from making a wad of cash to nothing but unemployment. I actually finally have an interview with a prison down here in salem on the 19th and a testing for the county prison on the 22nd

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top