JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm really trying to save for a VEPR in 762x54r. I dont have the money yet but there is a pretty nice one available locally :cool: but its difficult as I see things I like come up for less but they are lower on "the list". Decisions decisions.

I'm really trying to save for a VEPR in 762x54r. I dont have the money yet but there is a pretty nice one available locally :cool: but its difficult as I see things I like come up for less but they are lower on "the list". Decisions decisions.

I had one, awesome gun. Let it go though.

I'm looking at this:

<broken link removed>

So far very little info out there on it. Most of it isn't too good. However it hits a lot of key points for what I want in my next gun. Basically a AR15 in 9mm that accepts Glock mags that isn't more than a grand.

I had one, awesome gun. Let it go though.

I'm looking at this:

<broken link removed>

So far very little info out there on it. Most of it isn't too good. However it hits a lot of key points for what I want in my next gun. Basically a AR15 in 9mm that accepts Glock mags that isn't more than a grand.

Interesting. I hadn't seen that variety yet. Ya from what I see there aren't great reviews on it from earlier this year, mainly FTF issues. I still am on the fence about the PSA 9mm kit the IronMonster has a thread on. I like the Glock mag deal, but don't have a 9mm Glock to take advantage of the benefit. Either one would put off the VEPR for a while though.

Interesting. I hadn't seen that variety yet. Ya from what I see there aren't great reviews on it from earlier this year, mainly FTF issues. I still am on the fence about the PSA 9mm kit the IronMonster has a thread on. I like the Glock mag deal, but don't have a 9mm Glock to take advantage of the benefit. Either one would put off the VEPR for a while though.

Don't give up on the Vepr. Great fun gun. Not as accurate as I wanted it to be with surplus ammo though. It tore up brass reloads too much to consider using them in it. For a battle rifle on cheap surplus, perfect. Much like a battle rifle in 308. If your looking at bringing it too 600-1000, hard to say if it's a good semi for the job.

I have been keeping my eyes on a 9 carbine for a while now. Owned and loved the CX4, except for mags and plastic components. Sierrapapa can fix some of that. However a carbine using Glock mags that isn't 800-1200 would be the bees knees.

I'll be watching this little carbine for updates, I hope the fix the issues and thrive.

A Kel-Tec, P32, to back up my other P32, I know, some say it is a woosy gun, but when people say that to me, I always ask them to Volunteer, to show me it won't hurt anybody...

Why don't I get takers on that request????? I mean, its a Woosy Gun!!!!

I like it, when I teach pistol craft to new shooters who are of the other gender.... It does not Bark, it does not "Bite" and is easy on fingers to reload the magazines....

I find them really nice to start folks off in Center Fire....

I am hoping Junction City Bi-Mart has one in their new Hand Gun area....

For big guns... I will be sending in my NEF, Break Open, the Original Barrel in 223 was lost in a move.... And I will be ordering several Barrels:

Bull Barrel .308, Stainless
45/410 Stainless
And, if the have them in stock, a 357 Stainless

philip :cool:

If I wanted to make cartridges all the components are to be found at TOTW.

TOTL = ????

I shoot .410 and the Europeans designed that cartridge to be able to Fire Form Brass for reloading. The Center Fire 9.3X74 mm is an extemely nice round to Fire form creating a 3" 410 cartridge, it is a long slender taper, virtually NO Shoulder, and really is nice Hornady & Norma both sell that Brass....

But I have no idea what your acronym stands for, and I like seeing new ammo or brass web sites

Thanks,

philip

A Kel-Tec, P32, to back up my other P32, I know, some say it is a woosy gun, but when people say that to me, I always ask them to Volunteer, to show me it won't hurt anybody...

Why don't I get takers on that request????? I mean, its a Woosy Gun!!!!

I like it, when I teach pistol craft to new shooters who are of the other gender.... It does not Bark, it does not "Bite" and is easy on fingers to reload the magazines....

I find them really nice to start folks off in Center Fire....

I am hoping Junction City Bi-Mart has one in their new Hand Gun area....

For big guns... I will be sending in my NEF, Break Open, the Original Barrel in 223 was lost in a move.... And I will be ordering several Barrels:

Bull Barrel .308, Stainless
45/410 Stainless
And, if the have them in stock, a 357 Stainless

philip :cool:
First off you brought it up
I love how people want to try their 32's out on their friends .
Maybe try it out on someone with an ounce of coke or meth in their system.And maybe a coat on?
So an old gun store owner who had some biker friends told me his buddy got shot in the shoulder with a 32 while wearing his leather jacket
Said it hurt like he!!.Nope,didn't go thru the jacket,but hurt like heII

In my eye as well. Tell me about your caliber choice?

As in "Why did I choose it?"
1. Very decent available factory ammo. I don't have time to load .308 these days.
2. Recoil- I'm lucky to have a GF who said "OOh! Bolt action!" when I came home with it today (totally unannounced), She doesn't like the 308 so I'm hoping the mass of the weapon (this thing is a beast) and reduced recoil of this one will be more her speed.

As in "Why did I choose it?"
1. Very decent available factory ammo. I don't have time to load .308 these days.
2. Recoil- I'm lucky to have a GF who said "OOh! Bolt action!" when I came home with it today (totally unannounced), She doesn't like the 308 so I'm hoping the mass of the weapon (this thing is a beast) and reduced recoil of this one will be more her speed.
I was thinking recoil as well, when playing with the idea of getting this rifle. Looking up the charts and ammo pricing, I ended up with WIN 243. Either way, it looks to be a great rifle, and we all will be happy with it in any caliber.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top