JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Walther PPK in 9mm kurz.
I have one made by the Walther Factory that was located in the US.
My Colt's revolvers were simply too big when I got my first carry permit in 1990 in Florida.
Also, shortly after that, I got my first Siberian Husky and needed something light and convient in order to keep up with such a vivacious dog!

For my money, it's tough to top a Walther P5. If I were forced to boil it down to one range gun, or one home defense gun, or one handgun period, I'd opt for the P5 every time. It's the one gun that best fits my hand and eye.

okay I cant resist, heres my line up. Clothing and weather dependant of course
1. Kimber Ultra Carry II .45acp
2. Khar P9 9mm
3. LW Seecamp .32
and if I had to pick........one and only one it would probably be the Kimber, or would it be the P9 or would it be .32
find what suits you and then find something else that suits you and so on............

Hmm.. Tough decision.. But..here's the one I presently carry.. A G36..with a Pearce grip extension..Tru Glo fiber optic sights..Satin Hard Chromed by HardChrome Inc...and..of course..a custom back plate by Rock Your Glock..

Loaded with Aquilla IQ ammo..and carried in a Crossbreed Super Tuck.. As much firepower as a compact 1911..with Glock reliability.... A very good daily companion..

Hmm.. Tough decision.. But..here's the one I presently carry.. A G36..with a Pearce grip extension..Tru Glo fiber optic sights..Satin Hard Chromed by HardChrome Inc...and..of course..a custom back plate by Rock Your Glock..

Loaded with Aquilla IQ ammo..and carried in a Crossbreed Super Tuck.. As much firepower as a compact 1911..with Glock reliability.... A very good daily companion..

That is an awsome looking gun, can i have it back now?:huh:

Thanks.. I'm kinda fond of it.. Of course..before I "personalized" it..I had to play with it..to make sure it was something I'd want to carry.. The pic is two mags..drawn and fired..from concealed.. Say what you will..I love my Glocks...

Sorry about the crusty old dude in the pic...:s0114:

I bought and fell in love with 1911's awhile ago. Currently have a Springfield LW operator and a Springfield 9mm target as well as an sti tactical in 40. Just picked up an LCP and I think this gun is def getting some carry use!!

I love my Colt New Agent, for how light it is for a CCW .45 and the new Sig P238 for my .380 backup gun or CCW when I can't make the .45 work.

sig005.jpg

Thanks.. I'm kinda fond of it.. Of course..before I "personalized" it..I had to play with it..to make sure it was something I'd want to carry.. The pic is two mags..drawn and fired..from concealed.. Say what you will..I love my Glocks...

Sorry about the crusty old dude in the pic...:s0114:

No problem with the crusty old dude, I'm about the same vintage. Been carrying a PM9 for the past few months, thinking about that thin-line 36 for my next carry. How do you like that supertuck?

I can't say enough good things about the Super Tuck.. I have two of them..and a Crossbreed Quick Clip.. They're some of the best holsters I've ever owned.. Until I got them.,.I could never carry IWB comfortably.. And their customer service is exceptional..

As for the G36..let me know if you're ever in the neighborhood..and we can go to my range..and you can see how you like shootin one...

I can't say enough good things about the Super Tuck.. I have two of them..and a Crossbreed Quick Clip.. They're some of the best holsters I've ever owned.. Until I got them.,.I could never carry IWB comfortably.. And their customer service is exceptional..

As for the G36..let me know if you're ever in the neighborhood..and we can go to my range..and you can see how you like shootin one...

Thank's for the info and the offer DT. might just take you up on that. Put in my order for a Crossbreed for my full size 1911 last night let you know how it works out.

Everything else uses a 1911 for comparison, so why not just get a 1911? you can have one in: 9mm, .38 super, .400 Corbon, .40 s&w, .45acp, .50GI. All use the same frame, you could just change out the slide/barrel, and the magazine, and have a range of use, from the same frame. Oh yeah, .22lr conversion. Yep, just stick with the 1911.

Everything else uses a 1911 for comparison, so why not just get a 1911? you can have one in: 9mm, .38 super, .400 Corbon, .40 s&w, .45acp, .50GI. All use the same frame, you could just change out the slide/barrel, and the magazine, and have a range of use, from the same frame. Oh yeah, .22lr conversion. Yep, just stick with the 1911.

Same can be said for Glocks :) The 1911 is a great platform, but there is alot of variance. Find one you like and shoot the heck out of it. Not quite as easy to tinker on as a glock or AR though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top