JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The place is packed as other people have said like a hoarders house. Problem is you pick up what should be a 200 dollar rifle and its marked 400. I cannot stand the place. The owner told me I did not want a Glock 23 as they are junk. I said I had one for years and loved it and he said I just got lucky on that one. I gave up and did not mention I had had 3 in the past and a few 19s and all had been failure free no matter what ammo used. I used to hate glocks. Until I shot the 23.

I must be the other lucky one because my Glocks were all great too. One of his workers is always going to the shows and scouting or something. He definitely needs to be more open minded and customer services oriented if his shop is going to survive. Go online to review his shop, pretty entertaining.

I must be the other lucky one because my Glocks were all great too. One of his workers is always going to the shows and scouting or something. He definitely needs to be more open minded and customer services oriented if his shop is going to survive. Go online to review his shop, pretty entertaining.

Pretty funny that the shop keeps running the same although all reviews pretty much sum the place up as a sh&% hole with crotchety old men.

Quite the farmer there. Back when I used to help my uncle on his farm...(still do at times but it is now just their own pet horses and chickens.) My uncle would have had a heart attack if that was what he was making. The owner probably sells i grain of wheat for 50 bucks. only has to have a small crop in a planter to turn a profit if he works the way he does with his guns.

Pretty funny that the shop keeps running the same although all reviews pretty much sum the place up as a sh&% hole with crotchety old men.

I wish I could take all of you guys back to 1965, to the original Gun Room when it was run by the current gentlemans dad! His name escapes my memory now, and that makes me sad, because he was a real gentleman! Friendly, informative, always a smile on his face that reached his eyes! He would even make time to talk to a 12-14 year old kid (me). Took the trouble to answer my questions and learn my name.
And the Gun Room! Wow! It was down on S.E. Grand Ave and it was Huge! Bigger than most giant box stores sporting goods depts! It was always as neat as a pin and much of the inventory was in built in vertical wall racks. Rifle after rifle after shot gun, new guns, used guns, surplus guns, all the guns ever! Want to handle a gun, no problem! Since I was so young I always asked permission, again, no problem! "Look at all you want!" It was the most magical place a kid ever enjoyed! As I said I feel badly for forgetting this fine mans name. His friendship was beyond price to me and I suspect others as well!
Maybe I'll go over to the current Gun Room and give them another try. Well, NOOOOOO!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top