JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know awhile back a section of Arizona was patroled by the Minutemen. There were no crossings, until they left. Now the cartels have sniper and look ot teams on this side of the boarder! The Guard was a great idea, except the Oregon guard is pretty well tied up over in Poppy land, and unavailable. No clue of the status of other states. It's very unusual that states that are bankrupt are spending on all kinds of strange things. Kalifornia has fruit check and plants stations. They are now manned 24/7 at each of their adjoining state lines. What used to be a couple at one check station, has four to six. Appears something in going on. They are also about to submit their final gun bill to register long guns. I have no doubt the Sheeple will let it pass. It will mean that all firearms will be registered, along with all hand gun ammo. Somewhere is a sleeping bill that all ammo also needs to be coded (identity) for each round. No ammo can be brought in by mail and only a FFL may sell it along with keeping registration of amount, caliber, and the buyer who must give a thumb print! Pretty well looks like all that is left is to pick up the firearms, and non coded ammo. No clue who would do the door to door. I'm sure the cartel would do so on this side of the line.

Staying on topic....

Twelve officers died in an ambush near a high school in the western state of Michoacan, while assailants killed three more officers in a northern border state.

I always wonder what the actual details were on this. How do you suprise 12 cops at once? How many gunmen were there? They must have been pretty organized.

Surprised? I don't think so. Key word is ambushed! No indicator what the bad guys had for man power or weapons. Back in the mid sixties the Federal troops were armed with a bolt action Mauser and a knock off copy of our 1911s. They carried both, and at that time patroled the streets on foot in some of the boarder towns on the Mexican side. Pictures of the Cartels seized weapons is awesome, and during a situational conflict, we could be out gunned. A lot of speculation when only partial facts and information is all that is given. For the most part, numbers do matter, and trained armed people usually rule! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top