JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Feel free to. The NRA is proveably duplicitous. THEY first publically floated the bump stock ban after Las Vegas. They caught a s#!7ton of flak. Now they back track and pretend they had no hand in it. They have time and again sold gun owners out, "compromising" with people who give up nothing in return for our rights, yet reguritate the same tired spiel - give us your money to fight the evil gun grabbers, but they do not use that lobbying power they allegedly have to push the first Republican controlled congress with a Republican president, which is the combination a lot of people think is magic, to get back some of our stolen rights.

The NRA helped kill Slidefire. An American small business, owned by a vet, employing Americans to make something here that is still legal.

Now they target Yeti, for nothing more than ceasing to contribute. Sounds like the NRA is taking a play from the mafia. Be a shame if some NRA execs wound up on the bad end of RICO proceedings :rolleyes:

NRA apologists can destroy their Yeti products, then go buy more expensive coolers. Yeti didn't come out against guns, gun owners, AR15s, or anything of the like, but NRA sure handed out torches and pitchforks. :rolleyes: Lets kill off an outdoor products business with lies and strong arm tactics because they didn't kiss Wayne or Cox' ring this year.

I received an email from the NRA this morning. Here is a screenshot of the headline. Going to have to take the NRA's back in this one.

Screenshot_20180428-082649.png

Yeti's release sounds like marketing doublespeak. NRA's response contains actual examples of what Yeti did, including canceling prior orders.

For Yeti to have any hope of redeeming itself it would have to:
A) Identify the "other organizations".
B) Demonstrate that it canceled orders already in progress made by those "other organizations".
C) Clearly outline what the terms of its new "alternative customization program" are.
D) Indicate that the NRA would be treated the same as "other organizations" under that new program.

Didn't click but it's probably a sound business decision when your consumer base is more aligned with Midol and tofu than Smith & Wesson.
I guess one a those tubs could cool your cooter and tote your tofu pretty good though.. but who am I to judge.

This whole ordeal is fake news. They ended an older pricing program with MANY companies and organizations to restructure what kind of discounts they offer. Any one of you who are guilty of reacting to the headlines of articles instead of reading them, or not looking into the details before knee-jerking: Put your tinfoil hats away; preferably in the microwave.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/yeti-nra-business-ties/

And here's Scott's reply:

Ron,

I am a lifetime member of the NRA and so is my partner in the business. We absolutely support the second amendment. Thanks for being a fan of the show.

Thanks,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone

So there we are, a home grown supporter offering steep competition to Yeti. I'm now a fan of his products as well.

An update:

Cordova Coolers on Instagram: "For every cooler purchased until May 31, we'll give you 10% OFF & donate $10 to the NRA. Promo code: NRA Click the link in our profile.…"

10% off thru 5/31/18 and $10.00 to the NRA

I don't buy their high priced products.

This movement right here is what the anti-gun zealots are organized to do, pressure businesses and others into following their moronic agenda.:mad:

their moronic agenda is winning :rolleyes:
and left coast gun owners wont fight back but they will continue to vote democrat....THATS MORONIC! :cool:
if yall cared about the second, stop screaming molon labe and start boycotting any business not supporting the the 2nd Amend. OPENLY AND LOUDLY
since the dems want to split the country with the distain and name calling they have for anyone that doesnt tout their views, we need to financially support those that support our rights to defend our families ......the cops clearly cant & the LIBERAL DEMOCRAT govt wont!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR