JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Always found Yeti coolers too expensive, heavy and a severe lack of room inside. I take my Coleman Extreme to Lake Shasta in August and get 5 day ice retention ( if the kids don't leave it open for 5 minutes at a time trying to decide on a soda pop).
Cabelas has a line of coolers similar to Yeti for less money also. But Cordova sounds like the winner here.
Pretty dumb to think they had a corner on the cooler market. It's an insulated box. Who can't make one of those?
Adios Yeti, not cool.

Last Edited:
For those looking for a decent cup, the Ozark Trail (https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-30-Ounce-Double-Wall-Vacuum-Sealed-Tumbler/171452737) work just fine for cold stuff. I put ice in my cup at 7:00am and it is still there at 3:30 when I head home. That more than meets my expectations for a $7 cup.

I think I read somewhere that Yeti is actually suing Walmart, who owns this brand over these cups. I'm not a big Walmart fan, but $7 for a cup hurts my feelings a lot less than a $40 Yeti.

Thanks Tangent! Always a little sideways about Walmart stuff but for $7 Iwill give this a try!

Never could justify spending the kind of $$$ Yeti wanted for one of their coolers. I do, however, own two of their 30oz tumblers (bought many months ago). I wish I would have known their stance on this matter back then. :(

For those looking for a decent cup, the Ozark Trail (https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-30-Ounce-Double-Wall-Vacuum-Sealed-Tumbler/171452737) work just fine for cold stuff. I put ice in my cup at 7:00am and it is still there at 3:30 when I head home. That more than meets my expectations for a $7 cup.

I think I read somewhere that Yeti is actually suing Walmart, who owns this brand over these cups. I'm not a big Walmart fan, but $7 for a cup hurts my feelings a lot less than a $40 Yeti.

I told my son that there is basically no difference between the two except one is grossly overpriced.
He said, thanks for stealing my thunder Dad...:p

I just sent them a message.

"I had always used the cheaper coolers and decided maybe I'd step up.
I just heard that Yeti has decided to side with the anti-americans that are trying to disarm law abiding Americans. I am disheartened but realize the truth about the way the anti-gunners attempt to Blackmail and extort big businesses. Your company has fallen off my list to purchase from. I will pay a little more and go with Cordova sinse they are made exclusively in the USA!!!
I am the NRA, I vote and I boycott companies that side with my enemies.

Jim Sr.

Here's another alternative to Yeti that seems like a quality product at a good value:
- RTIC: Over Built - Not Over Priced

I've never owned/used an Rtic cooler, but they have good reviews online and seem reasonably priced for what you get.
I'd give them a hard look if I was in the market for this type of product (which I'm not).

Here's another alternative to Yeti that seems like a quality product at a good value:
- RTIC: Over Built - Not Over Priced

I've never owned/used an Rtic cooler, but they have good reviews online and seem reasonably priced for what you get.
I'd give them a hard look if I was in the market for this type of product (which I'm not).

These are the coolers that i have and they are a good product.Also have the cups, no complaints.

I got a reply as well...

We're writing in response to your recent email inquiry.

A few weeks ago, YETI notified the NRA Foundation, as well as a number of other organizations, that we were eliminating a group of outdated discounting programs. When we notified the NRA Foundation and the other organizations of this change, YETI explained that we were offering them an alternative customization program broadly available to consumers and organizations, including the NRA Foundation. These facts directly contradict the inaccurate statement the NRA-ILA distributed on April 20.

Further, the NRA-ILA stated in that same public communication that "[YETI has] declined to continue helping America's young people enjoy outdoor recreational activities." Nothing is further from the truth. YETI was founded more than 10 years ago with a passion for the outdoors, and over the course of our history we have actively and enthusiastically supported hunters, anglers and the broader outdoor community. We have been devoted to and will continue to directly support causes tied to our passion for the outdoors, including by working with many organizations that promote conservation and management of wildlife resources and habitat restoration. From our website to our film footage and from our social media posts to our ambassadors, YETI has always prominently featured hunters pursuing their passions. Moreover, YETI is unwavering in our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment.

Thanks for reaching out to YETI.

I think the Pelican or Cabela's branded coolers are superior in every sense, so I will leave them in Limbo.

If the unwavering belief were true, they would pull there products from shops that are anti. Cough, REI.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top