JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
....real gangsta a$$ ni&&@$ don't flex nuts, cuz real gangsta a$$ ninjas know they got em.

A Yemeni boy poses with a Kalashnikov assault rifle during a gathering of newly-recruited Huth...jpg

I was quite amazed at the size of some of the modern airgun projectiles out there. Imma like areyoukiddingme??!! At PCP velocities, a 50 cal can be pushing close to 400 ft lbs. I'm amazed but can't even afford the 30 cal rifles so if I ever get one, it'll probably be 25 cal or so in a carbine....if, I can afford a pump and carbon fiber portable tank.

I've seen buffalo cleanly dropped by the big bores

Air guns have been getting it done for a long.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girardoni_air_rifle

i told my brother in law that the crate of 7.62x39 I gave him a few years ago
(which I got for $100) should be protected and used frugally if possible given
the prevailing value. He (shoots once ever few yrs) was stunned when I told
him of the physical and virtual rush for firearms, ammo, reloading components
of late.

i told my brother in law that the crate of 7.62x39 I gave him a few years ago
(which I got for $100) should be protected and used frugally if possible given
the prevailing value. He (shoots once ever few yrs) was stunned when I told
him of the physical and virtual rush for firearms, ammo, reloading components
of late.

I am amazed when I see posts about people that have no idea how bad things are.

Consider that there are actual people out there that think it's about time to dust off their firearm and go shoot it and will go to WalMart and be confused when there is no pistol ammo for sale. Then will go to a sporting goods store and again find no ammo.

There are still people on gun forums who still don't know that WalMart stopped selling pistol ammo over a year ago.

Wishful thinking. America is falling. Do not complain later when you were unprepared and didn't even take advantage of the mignight hour
Right. Lewis and Clark had one and used it for shock and awe against hostile natives
You have to be one of the most negative Nancy's I've seen on this site in a while.

Srsly. You remind of somebody I used to know who was Manic.

Edit:
Guess Chico didn't like the truth so he ignored me

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR