HighLine Firearms
Sporting Systems
Low Price Guns
Defensive Arts
Simply Triggers
Southwest Firearms
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Reactions
Well, I have been wanting to build a tabletop railgun for some time now. I might skip the air and use magnetic fields.

Besides, I have a genuine curiosity about floating things in a magnetic field. Anything can be floated with enough field. Frogs have been floated in magnetic fields.

^^^^^^This is COVID lockdown talking here.

-E-

Howard1955

Reactions
Well, I have been wanting to build a tabletop railgun for some time now. I might skip the air and use magnetic fields.

Besides, I have a genuine curiosity about floating things in a magnetic field. Anything can be floated with enough field. Frogs have been floated in magnetic fields.

Oh, man. Now I have to build myself a full-auto frog-launching railgun.

Cue the Beatles: “Hoppy-ness is a frog gun...”

Mikej

Reactions
1612617958318.png

Okay, who here pushed the "Shop Now" button? Fess up.

Reactions
I’m getting nervous.

I’m down to 3k 17 HMR
9k .22 LR
7k WLR primers
3k WLRM primers
3k CCI 400 primers

I won’t ever list my powder, for shame, much less projectiles.

And don’t get me started on .38 Spec and 9mm Luger ammo. Red-faced, I am.

Reactions
My name is Pharmseller

(Hi, Pharmseller)

I’m here to confess that I let my 22 LR inventory drop below 10k. I also let my 17 HMR stock fall below 5k. While I’m at it, I‘m ashamed to admit that, even though I saw the clouds gathering, I failed to buy more small rifle primers. My only excuse is, I thought I had more!

Wow, I feel so much better!

Reactions
FYI. Ammunition Depot now has OMPC 9mm in cans of 1000rds for 900, and 5.56 in cans of 800 for 890-900, both 55gr and 62gr M855.. from the Sultanate of Oman. :rolleyes: and other brands for more than $1 a rd :confused:

oa98pistol512

Reactions
What their is a ammo shortage? When the words lock down were said I bought what I could and slowly got everything I need for several years... Dont get me wrong I run across ammo at bi mart prices I buy and store it.

Reactions
If you've got the primers to fire all those bullets - YOU ARE THE MAN (and your net worth is approximately $8.746 million) :D

6k Winchester Large Rifle Magnum primers
7k Winchester Large Rifle primers
3k CCI400 small rifle primers

By the time I exhaust my current stash components will be plentiful again.

Oh, and I have more powder than primers.

P

I don't get folks on a 2A site that are crying about ammo prices. Don't 2A folks - by and large - prep? I'm not a bigtime prepper (my kids might suggest I'm a bit of a hoarder), but seriously I bought a lot of 9mm when it was well under $200 for a 1,000 round case. Same with .45ACP, .22LR, powder, primers, projectiles for the calibers I reload, etc. It's not like this is our first rodeo.

Project Appleseed
Southwest Firearms Forum
NW Custom Firearms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Sporting Systems
Cerberus Training Group
Copeland Custom Gunworks

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond , OR
Appleseed Patriots Day Event