JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got this image from my game cam on the MT property. This guy could only end up in that location by one of 2 ways:

1. Went around the gate in the picture, with a "Private property, no trespassing" sign.
2. To the left of the picture, down another road where there is a similar gate, with the same sign.

WTF is with people and not respecting boundaries?

I believe he took option #2, given the tire tracks. That means he would have had to trespass on 2 other marked private properties to get to where he's at.

If he went around gate #1, he only had to trespass on one other private property.

1715012036470.png

Some things scattered around that would shred tires maybe? Something that could be "accidentally" left?
Anything like that would have a higher probability of shredding my own tires.

Plus if he gets launched off his bubbamobile and injured, I'm likely getting sued. Whether I'm in the right or not, there's no winners in civil cases like that. I don't need the drama.

Anything like that would have a higher probability of shredding my own tires.

Plus if he gets launched off his bubbamobile and injured, I'm likely getting sued. Whether I'm in the right or not, there's no winners in civil cases like that. I don't need the drama.
I was thinking something you would of course know is there when you are there, yet not something that was a "booby trap". Might take a little thought to come up with something. You know that asshat probably has guns too. He is the kind of MORON who takes trash to public places to shoot and then leaves the mess. Then when the place is closed to shooting he screams like a child. 🤬

I was thinking something you would of course know is there when you are there, yet not something that was a "booby trap". Might take a little thought to come up with something.
Yeah, I know what you mean. With my luck though, I'd forget about it and end up running it over myself!

You know that asshat probably has guns too. He is the kind of MORON who takes trash to public places to shoot and then leaves the mess. Then when the place is closed to shooting he screams like a child. 🤬
Likely one of those "I can go anywhere I like, I know my rights" types.

Probably lost trying to find the all you can eat buffet. Were you cooking BBQ that day?
Trespassing here is pretty serious, especially if the trespasser is a douche.

No other pics? Those things need to be registered here and sticker is mandatory. I don't recognize the guy. Your county sheriff's office probably does.

Probably lost trying to find the all you can eat buffet. Were you cooking BBQ that day?
Trespassing here is pretty serious, especially if the trespasser is a douche.

No other pics? Those things need to be registered here and sticker is mandatory. I don't recognize the guy. Your county sheriff's office probably does.
Yeah, I have other pictures and there will be video on the camera as well. This is the best one showing his face that got uploaded to moultrie. There's a rear shot with no plate or identifying information on the quad.

This isn't an area that you accidentally come across from somewhere else. There is no public land, so probably fairly local, likely up on the loop above. There are a few people that VRBO their property to campers.

I'll be out there at the end of the month. I'll do some recon of my own to see what I see.

Ask your neighbors if they are out there, even if they are a bit away from you. They might want to know about it, and may even recognize that meatball. If he didn't do it again you could be fine with that if the message got through. He looks like a douche though. Lots of bigger $ trans(plants) up there that can afford the calories to support that amazing figure.

Wish I was home! We're only about 12 or 13 miles away from each other, as the crow flies. I'd take a drive over there and check it out for you. Maybe add some signage or chains between areas they're getting through. Unfortunately, I'm stuck in Oregone for another few days.

45-6-201: definition of enter or remain unlawfully

45-6-202: Criminal trespass to vehicles

45-6-203: Criminal trespass to property

45-6-204: Burglary

Posted signage is key, and can change based on the legislators. The requirements are very specific about the size of the sign, where they are posted, and how frequently they need to be posted along the property line etc. If the landowner gets it wrong, it is not trespassing unless you verbally tell them.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top