JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In my opinion this staff will work for 10yard range, 2nd I don't believe in this guy creation as far I remember he shot his left thumb on Doomsday prepers show and claimed gun malfunction:s0114:

Insert Barrels for shotguns have been around for a very long time. MCA Sports in Alaska has been making them in everything from .22LR to 45-70 for decades. Once properly dialed in they are as accurate as any short barreled rifle in the same caliber. Granted the sighting system on the shotgun may be a limiting factor.
The difference is MCA's barrel inserts run as long as 18" and even a 45-70 will be an effective hunting round with an 18" barrel.

CHAMBER ADAPTERS

They also make chamber adapters so you can do things like shoot .30Carbine in your .308 or .30-06 etc. and dozens of other combinations.

I think this guy is working on winning some kind of "better idiot" award.

Also, as is pointed out in the article... works with "any" break action shotgun. Well, I don't know about you, but I don't own one of those, just like I dont own any double rifles or muskets. The world has moved on to "repeaters" that is, guns that can be easily reloaded by cycling the action, and more ammo is fed in from a "magazine" or *gasp* a clip, no more need to dig through your pockets to find more ammo, or wear some kind of pancho villa style vest of cartridges (unless you're doing an Animal Mutha' impression).

Oddly enough, I made a bunch of chamber adapters a few years ago and made bank on them... they were for adapting .38FX into a 12ga, and 9mm FX into a .308. Cops loved them (the FX is a postfix used for simmunition). Oh, and they worked famously through pump and bolt guns.

There is a reason God created different Firearms in Different calibers; So that American males would gather them all, study them, learn their secrets and pass on that LORE to following generations, Saying:
"You cannot place your faith in cars or women or horses or politicians or asses or armour; but in well made tools of Liberty, that you can trust!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top