JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, they can all hashtagEffOffAndDie this time around.

I work and recreate outdoors, and grocery stores never enforced it so...

πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•
I work outdoors too....but for the feds. They threatened to fire me for not wearing a mask in my gov by myself. They pushed so hard for us to get the shot, I actually got a termination date cause I wouldn't get the shot. I just kept working and I am still employed

I got the first pair of shots, one of them my left eye swelled shut, so fat that it touched my glasses, Doctor said "Not the Vax" ✊ πŸ’¦ me off some more.
And you know this how?

The ring tone on my cell phone is an Air Raid Siren. You should see the looks on everyone's face when I get a call in Costco or other crowded place. :eek: Makes me chuckle. My wife hates it and quickly walks away if she is with me. My son says someone is not going to appreciate my sense of humor and I will get punched in the nose! But hey, at my age I will take my giggles wherever I can find them.

Like I said, I turn my phone off for weeks at a time, being retired I don't need a phone very much.

No TV and no radio or phone so I guess I will miss the big hurrah :s0140:

Are they gonna send Hawaii the missile alert again?
Damn G.

2la3ne.jpg

Just wondering ….
… if there's "system" to test, why wait until October? Why not next week or Sept ?:s0092:

And…. Didn't they try a similar test a couple of YEARS ago and it flopped? :s0153:

Just wondering ….
… if there's "system" to test, why wait until October? Why not next week or Sept ?:s0092:

And…. Didn't they try a similar test a couple of YEARS ago and it flopped? :s0153:
Just guessing but by October more people will be home to hear the test, weather changes. :)

I have the myAlerts application installed on my phone which does send me alerts sometimes based on the area I live. Sometimes the air quality goes down because of the fires burning sometimes. Once the qir quality goes down I close the windows and use the A/C instead A few years back there was fires in the Kamloops area in Canada and so the smoke floated down into Washingon and our smoke alarms went off at 02:00. It woke me up and.I did a quick check if there was a fire then smoke alarms turned off. I closed all of the windows and turn the A/C.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top