Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Would you rather have high quality tshirts, cheap tshirts, or somewhere in between?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Joe Link, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I've been trying to hammer out a t-shirt deal for the past few weeks and I'm having a difficult time finding a place with both high quality and low prices. I'd appreciate it if you guys would weigh in on this poll as to what you would want to purchase. Also, let me know if you guys know of anywhere local that can come close to internet pricing :thumbup:

2. jkraig

jkraig West Linn, Oregon New Member

3. gunnails

gunnails Hillsboro Active Member

I am into white t shirts, they reflect the heat away,

Wifey gets my t shirts at costco, I think 3 for $10 and they are good quality.

So if you could add a poll option of good quality for $3.33, that would be my choice.:thumbup:

4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I'm sorry, I should have clarified, these will be NWFA tshirts :)

5. Joe Link

I'll check into them, thanks :thumbup:

6. wichaka

wichaka Wa State Well-Known Member

I have a friend locally that does t-shirts....contact me and I'll put you in touch with them.

7. finch6013

finch6013 Oregon City Active Member

I think a cheaper shirt would be fine. I dont think alot of us want to drop $20 on a shirt at the moment.

8. Joe Link

Will do Steve.

Exactly what I was thinking...

9. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I voted for the higher quality T-shirt, but I'll go with the group consensus.

Graphics?

10. Joe Link

The first run will probably just say 'NorthwestFirearms.com' with no actual graphic. The eventual goal would be to have a few different styles and colors to suit each individuals tastes, but that's prohibited by cost right now.

11. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I want your Avatar for a graphic. :D

12. Joe Link

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

13. finch6013

finch6013 Oregon City Active Member

please!!!! do that

14. cyclesurvival

cyclesurvival Vancouver Well-Known Member

Joey
    I used these guys for coats and banners and a couple of signs. they do good work. check out there web sight http://www.designsofallkinds.com/ and thanks for your good work
    Earl

15. DALE

DALE Boring, Oregon Member

Joey,
    Might as well get several bids. These are local (Damascus) folks I know personally and can recommend them as I have used their services.
    http://www.depromonw.com/

16. MWS

MWS Oregon City,OR Member

I would think that it would depend on how you want the site to be viewed. I don't know that I would bother going to a web site if it were on budget a t-shirt. However if it was done on a nice t-shirt with something pleasing to the eye. It would make me want to check it out. After all, what would you rather be seen in a beat up truck or a limo. If a start up template is needed and cost is an issue then maybe a raffle tickets to cover the cost. Or maybe a fund raiser shoot at a range and maybe a little of both. Just my 2 cents