JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
... Jason Bourne or Ethan Hunt?

Bourne-Ultimatum-Matt-Damon-Motorcycle.jpg tom-cruise-mission-impossible-fallout-fallout1200.jpg

(Fictionally speaking, based upon what we know from the series.)

Me, I'm thinking "Hunt" with all that financial backing and team support.

Well then....
I still don't care for either Cruise or Damon...And McQueen is still the king of cool.

In my book at least...and while I do have a extensive library...no one has to read or like the same books as me...:D
Andy

Neither....
If I had to choose a actor on a motorcycle...
I'd pick Steve McQueen....:D
He was a cool dude.
Andy
McQueen was freakin awesome, I believe he even did this jump himself and not a stunt rider. But….he doesn't have anything on Lightning McQueen!!! I've seen that character do some crazy stuff in the movies my kids watch :D

I came here to say this:
Neither....
If I had to choose a actor on a motorcycle...
I'd pick Steve McQueen....:D
He was a cool dude.
Andy
this:
Well then....
I still don't care for either Cruise or Damon...And McQueen is still the king of cool.

In my book at least...and while I do have a extensive library...no one has to read or like the same books as me...:D
Andy
and this:
Choices....
Better to make your own...than be limited to what someone offers you.
Andy

:)

... Jason Bourne or Ethan Hunt?

View attachment 1460801View attachment 1460800

(Fictionally speaking, based upon what we know from the series.)

Me, I'm thinking "Hunt" with all that financial backing and team support.
Quite happy with who I am. I have my own ranch and all of the honest days work that comes with it. Got the best wife in the world who also happens to be a Swedish ex fantasy and fitness model. My days of derring-do are all behind me, which is perfectly fine with me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top