JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ah, I lived in Colorado for several years. Honestly, Oregon gets way more ice. That's the problem. It isn't just the drivers.

A818E5FC-C600-4C37-BD46-FB7E04185E44.jpeg

6" on the deck right meow!

Temp down to 32. We have about 2 inches of snow, pretty sloppy on the streets. Wait til tomorrow morning when it's in the mid 20's.

Morning isn't going to be a pretty drive, with all this becoming a solid, icy mess overnight...

Hopefully school and work get cancelled and I get some extra time behind the reloading press.

Same, but hopefully I get some extra time behind the eyelids.

Another reason I am glad I work from home. My son works until 10:00 tonight. He took my 4Runner which has snow tires on it. His stupid Honda rice cooker with those performance tires is parked in the garage where it belongs. :rolleyes:

Another reason I am glad I work from home. My son works until 10:00 tonight. He took my 4Runner which has snow tires on it. His stupid Honda rice cooker with those performance tires is parked in the garage where it belongs. :rolleyes:

My WRX hasn't left the driveway in quite a while either. But I'm stupid and drive a 2 wheel drive Ranger when the weather is bad. :rolleyes:

Naw, was thinking chain up the Ranger. Never drive the Purdy cars in the snow. Higher probability of ending up playing bumper cars, no offense, I've seen how Oregonians drive in the rain... Snow and ice are just a whole nother game.

That's why she sits on the sidelines when we have this weather.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top