JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The wife wanted to jump into deep snow ....:rolleyes:
My crazy samsquamch

20180218_165317.jpg

Was snowing in Port Orchard this morning. Nothing stuck mainly just wet roads and wind blowing pine boughs everywhere.

At least it's not like North Carolina, there was milk and bread in all the stores...

My 2½ year old is quite adamant that trees plus snow equals Christmas Trees. He's not buying any of this crazy crap about "Christmas is over" and "It is February" from the big people. :p

Our 4 1/2 year old, on the other hand, insisted on dressing like Elsa and kept saying/singing "Do you want to build a snowman?" She was very annoyed when I told her there wasn't enough snow. :D

I'd take that too! LoL

There is a little bit left, bit I don't think it will last long as it was a delicious dinner. LOL

Our 4 1/2 year old, on the other hand, insisted on dressing like Elsa and kept saying/singing "Do you want to build a snowman?" She was very annoyed when I told her there wasn't enough snow. :D

There is a little bit left, bit I don't think it will last long as it was a delicious dinner. LOL
I'm sure it will be gone by breakfast! :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top