JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Made it to The Meet & Greet (at the Lucky Lab) and enjoyed the evening with everyone. Caught a rid in with Lazyfair and rode home with SHPD Retired, Not much snow near, or on, the road. If there's any more snowfall, it will likely be limited and shouldn't last.

Great time, people. Let's do it again soon!

Snow is mostly gone up here...which is good as I have a club shoot today...here's to hoping for clear roads and a nice shot group...:D
Andy

Shoot straight Andy!
Maybe you'll win a new hat for all this snow? :s0108:

6fc978b6abd68736f9acd2dc18b3599b.jpg

Thursday afternoon 1 March, 2018 at about 14:45 hrs, PST. Snowing like a bat out of heck here in SW OR. One inch on the ground. Hayes Hill blocked both lanes. Very slick. 1380 feet elevation here in CJ. . About 42N, -123W. Kinda. That is all.

Come on school closure. :D

Agreed, but you have to be careful about this one. Too many and you add days. So far we have only had one (no power outages this year o_O), so I think another would be safe. A 2 hr delay however counts as a full day. ;) And evil, cruel, mean, prepared teacher that I am...teehee...I already told the Freshman (1st period) what their Friday assignment would be and that I expected it Monday, even if we didn't have class. :D:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top